6 + 2 Point Deductions

I posed this a couple of weeks ago almost in jest but the biggest threat to us now is them switching this to a heavy fine or a transfer ban.

I know there’s a principle (and place money) involved but is there a genuine argument to shelve the appeal? They’ll try to shaft us any way they can and they’ll know a transfer ban would maybe appear more lenient but will shaft us more than the points.

I posed this a couple of weeks ago almost in jest but the biggest threat to us now is them switching this to a heavy fine or a transfer ban.

I know there’s a principle (and place money) involved but is there a genuine argument to shelve the appeal? They’ll try to shaft us any way they can and they’ll know a transfer ban would maybe appear more lenient but will shaft us more than the points.
Double jeopardy ?- punish us with a point deduction. We rally and snatch them back almost instantly. Then hit us with a transfer ban instead- that would be even more blatantly corrupt.
It would be like the old trying to drown a witch on a ducking stool - surviving then getting burnt at the stake to prove a point.

PBB-1.gif

Dogleash’s daughter on about the 10points doing us a favour now ffs.
Maybe Barton’s on to something after all 🫢
Don’t @ me
Ignorance is bliss innit. We were in good form and in reaching distance of the top half before we were deducted. The deduction crucified us and helped other clubs.

I couldn't envisage them withdrawing the appeal. I share your concerns regarding an alternative punishment though. The best answer to their nonsense is that which we have been giving. Long may it continue and may we continue to look upwards.