6 + 2 Point Deductions

Issue for the PL is that we’ve had three home games in four, the forest one was early doors and they probably didn’t expect us to make as much noise as we did so a quick way for them to “silence” us is to direct rival clubs to ban our freedom of speech at away grounds.

Absolutely stinks
It stinks, but I think it actually helps our cause. We already look the oppressed to the vast majority of people, but the fear is always that it will fade, or neutrals will view some super aggressive actions as "too vigorous" and view it as us getting just desserts. The more oppression they drop and the more they draw it out the more people sympathize with us and remember whats gone on.

It stinks, but I think it actually helps our cause. We already look the oppressed to the vast majority of people, but the fear is always that it will fade, or neutrals will view some super aggressive actions as "too vigorous" and view it as us getting just desserts. The more oppression they drop and the more they draw it out the more people sympathize with us and remember whats gone on.

What stinks? A premier league club in Burnley following a pretty obvious and correct Premier League rule? All this piety is what really stinks. We're talking about millionaire players and billionaire owners collectively taking the mick out of us as fans. And then people feigning surprise at a closed shop members club acting of its own accord.

The penalty was harsh but we've had the most ridiculously bad management at the club so hardly a surprise. Its all in the name of entertainment. Top level footy died in the 80s. Either buy into the pantomime or go and support your local non league team.

Part of me wants them to keep the stinking ten points, we can be bitter about it for years. It's without doubt Galvanised the team, the Fulham game next week isn't being spoken about enough, but I reckon it would be absolutely huge If we made it to a final and showcase that bitterness to the full on the biggest stage.

Captain Seamie accepting the cup and revealing a corrupt t-shirt underneath.

Glorious
Yeah all the corrupt signs and flags up at Wembley would be great.

Imagine being so poor at your career of choice, that you are second only to Suella Braverman as D**k of the year.

#RichardMasters
Pretty decent result that - especially after the host told an Evertonian to cast his vote for RM because "nobody else would"... Imagine it was quite the winning margin for SB though.

This is it dont post what he puts up and do not click, is all he wants. Do not give this clown any talk has wrote far to much bs that hughes is scum
It's what gets him a paycheck of 5k per article despite being an utter excuse of a sports writer.

I am 100x better than him, but because I am freelance, and have never in my life been given a shot by mainstream media, I can only dream of such earnings.

What stinks? A premier league club in Burnley following a pretty obvious and correct Premier League rule? All this piety is what really stinks. We're talking about millionaire players and billionaire owners collectively taking the mick out of us as fans. And then people feigning surprise at a closed shop members club acting of its own accord.

The penalty was harsh but we've had the most ridiculously bad management at the club so hardly a surprise. Its all in the name of entertainment. Top level footy died in the 80s. Either buy into the pantomime or go and support your local non league team.

It's obvious and correct that you can't take A4 sized cards into a football match? In case what? Why has that rule been "correctly" made up in the last week or so? Quite a time to become scared of paper aeroplanes.

FC Brexit clearly with their own ambulance chasing vested interest in scamming our club in compensation for being crap over the course of a season and blaming it on us being £19m over three years against a bent system to keep the status quo protected.

In the summer they were being quoted as being close to administration.

Absolute rats of the highest order and deserve to go down with the rest of these small coat tail creatures
Small time cucks.

Good take here (apologies for the source!) do wonder how much the narrative is being pushed by the PL media team to take some of the heat out of the outrage….

Good take here (apologies for the source!) do wonder how much the narrative is being pushed by the PL media team to take some of the heat out of the outrage….
The source is good.

The hate The Echo get on here is unwarranted.

I mean the website gives you Aids on mobile, but it has some good writers on it.

You clearly didnt read the commission report then. And yes, I think making up rules for one group of fans for one match and trying to secretly slide that along to the club to tell them stinks.