6 + 2 Point Deductions

Inappropriate Language
Song for sunday
We shall not we shall not be moved
Repeat
Just like the club who will f#£k the corrupt premier league, we shall not be moved

Gets coat

You haven't read the report properly I fear.

This was the first case. They came up with a formula, basically 6 points for a breach and then 1 point for every £5m over the PSR threshold. The commission rejected the formula because the Premier League rules basically give the commission unlimited powers.

So clearly either the formula needs changing or the rules need amending.

Have you been to bed yet Baileyjon? You dangerous individual.

It is nothing like Trump supporters disregarding evidence. We know we went over the limit. The sanction is the problem and as per the Athletic it was a special case for the Everton case which points to a multitude of suspicious reasons why, by your own admission, the punishment is harsh.
It could be the threat of Government regulation and needing a sacrificial example
Maybe it's the disturbingly non-impartial panel that was selected
What it isn't, is an above board fair sanction that all clubs will be judged equally under going forward
and what it definitely is, is people looking at the evidence(not disregarding it) and being ever more shocked at the punishment, the more comes out about it.

Bit bizarre that you think it's all fine based on the evidence tbh and go around calling rightfully skeptical people idiots. Some people don't like to lay back and take it when the scales of justice aren't balancing
This very much is my take on how you have been treated.

Despite a few burying their heads in the sand the losses that had been posted clearly indicated that there were issues not so much where the money was coming to fund the losses ( which is what FFP should be focusing on ) but measured against an arbitrary number and a set of rules are flawed in the extreme

I doubt that anyone, and I mean anyone, truly believes that FFP brings sporting integrity or any sort of financial equity to the party nor does it do anything to ensure financial compliance with say HMRC regulations

I am now retired and I remember with a passion ( cough cough ) one particular consultant presentation where the idiot was chunterring away and talking all about how by introducing a new set of KPIs ,which us cynical old timers knew at the time that many of these new and” innovative “targets could easily be achieved by manipulation or cleansing of work lists, so we’re beyond a joke
Us old and experienced managers tried to point out that the real target was delivery . The consultant dismissed our concerns and his words tripping of his tounge were “ Targets drive behaviour “

When asked what that meant he spouted more claptrap about how these KPIs would drive forward changes to the culture

Did that happen ? Well we all know the answer to that

What did happen is that some very clever people found ways around the targets one simple way was to move just £1 between one cleared matter initially to a corrupted record that was already cleared financially but due to glitch statistically was still live. Then by moving that £1 back bothe records were then clearedand then back

What that did was increase workload by one item and then generated two clearances. Targets drive behaviour!

My point is that FFP is a target and that drives behaviours. Money being paid by separate entities which seems to be the crime that we have put our hand up to inflation of commercial deals which amongst other charges is something City have been charged with.

If supporters of other clubs think their clubs are squeaky clean then sorry they live in cloud cuckoo land.