6 + 2 Point Deductions

Obviously we are not getting relegated - all we have to do is win one game more than Luton and Sheffield Utd do.

What will sting though is that 10 points could equte to about 6 or 7 positions in the league which is about 20m in lost revenue. That hurts a lot in the next transfer window
Hey... aren't we losing 20M a month now? And we have a new stadium to pay for... this is a set back but we aren't out of the woods yet.

The justice of this decision will only become clear when City and Chelsea go through the same process.

If they are punished in a way that is proportionate to this - with the level of cooperation and openness in the investigation taken into account - then I have less of an issue with this decision. If, as everyone deep down suspects, they are let off then this is an absurd and disgusting decision.

Is 12 points the maximum though? Because we may as well have just went batsh!t in the transfer market like chelsea have instead of selling everyone and spending zilch

Sigurdsson thing I find rather puzzling and disturbing, frankly. So we should have just carried on playing an alleged sex offender then.
It's interesting that we tried to use this situation in mitigation of the loss. Stating we might sue him for breach of contract. Then we didn't.
I'd say that was also a misleading statement we made.