6 + 2 Point Deductions

Leicester apparently "considering their options" with regard to legal.action against Everton.

As the team that came 3 Rd from bottom in the relevant season they would appear to be the only claimant who could bring an action .

Southampton and Leeds said to " reviewing". Not sure what they are reviewing as even if Everton had been sanctioned in the relevant season they would have gone down anyway.

I am more concerned. Our recent points per game won’t continue for the whole season. It should be better than the promoted clubs. But not outlandish to say we lose the next 3, or say get 1 point from NF and sod all else.

5 points from 15 games.
Didn't we have 4 from 14 in 94/95 but still stayed up !! Or something like that !!

Gut tells me it'll drop to 6. Enough not to crush our spirit, but also enough to keep alive the scant possibility of City actually suffering genuine consequences.

Dont want to sound like DaveK but just look at the next few fixtures. Will all the refreshingly positive folks feel the same if we get beaten away at Burnley and get the expected results against City, Newcastle, United and Spurs?

Cancel Xmas FFS!
I expect us to beat United and Newcastle, so yes, if we get the expected results I will still be refreshingly positive

You are right that you shouldn't want to sound like davek though 👍

Leicester apparently "considering their options" with regard to legal.action against Everton.

As the team that came 3 Rd from bottom in the relevant season they would appear to be the only claimant who could bring an action .

Southampton and Leeds said to " reviewing". Not sure what they are reviewing as even if Everton had been sanctioned in the relevant season they would have gone down anyway.
F88k lesta lol

Proud of what?
Nice to see you seem proud about it. I was one also. Still didn't think we deserved a points deduction for the charge but the wheels were set in motion with the PL asking for the severest punishment for the public to see and be influenced. As they said it was agreed no Sporting advantage was gained

It was ridiculous that people without any knowledge of the facts were able to positively assert what should happen.

I had no idea what the outcome would be.

This, we need to damage the brand of the premier League. Everytime we are on the telly we need to have visible signs and banners highlighting how corrupt they are. Man Utd at home is now looking like the perfect fixture, watched by millions around the world, we have a chance to send a real message. It will be a bear pit for sure
Sure... and then be sued for causing financial damages... and be then blamed by all the other clubs for the loss of money. Brilliant plan Baldrick.

We'll have the whiff of desperation about us in every game now.

That's not conduce to playing football.

We'll go dow fr sure. The only saving grace is that we'll be able to say we were't relegated by anyone other than the PL and it's politics.

The last time you were this happy, was when you were riding around on your bike, screaming MURDERERS at everyone.

They have winnable games next week; we'll cave in after a big start against United.

No way we stay up. Ill be made up if we do, but there's no way those teams below don't get a massive lift from this.
Nothing has changed though Dave so not sure what lift they would benefit from. We beat United and the other two lose and the status quo is back, we are out the bottom 3 again. we have been out pointing them since the start of the season after we played them so we just need to keep that up between now and may and we have no issue. Those teams have to start getting results themselves first and foremost and those results have not been coming.

Bet the club is made up with forfeiting the first five games of the season as well. Totally made sense then and totally makes sense now.
The thing is though; Should we have not trained on this by entering the league, let's say, with a team without a recognized striker for a couple a couple of times...

I see the ingeniousness of this plan.