Pochettino

Seize Pochettino with immediate effect?

• Yes. Top quality manager will have us shooting up the table

• No. I would rather be faithful to Project Lampard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm hearing this is a done deal. Just a formality now.

#pochsaway
Isn`t it the Everton way to "leak" it to certain news outlets before making any such decisions?

Nothing in the media, no rumours or anything so I suggest what you`ve heard is possibly incorrect, OR is this just a wind up? ?

We all have doubts about Lampard but sooner or later we have to stick with someone and give them the chance to prove the doubters wrong.
The next window will tell us a lot
The next window will indeed tell us a lot, but only  if we do our business right at the beginning and only  if it's spot on for Quality, Quantity, Position and Price...and  if Lampard (or his replacement) can get a consistant tune out of them

 if we're signing Mc Neils & Maupays Mk II on the 31st Jan.

Stick a fork in us, were probably done - who ever the manager is

We all have doubts about Lampard but sooner or later we have to stick with someone and give them the chance to prove the doubters wrong.
The next window will tell us a lot

What if you give someone the chance to prove the doubters wrong, and they go on to prove the doubters correct? And giving them the chance leaves us in the Championship?

That's why there is no obligation to stick with anyone at all, especially when they are playing awful football and signing players only to tell you that they aren't good enough for you weeks later.

Lampard spent 35 million on two forwards in the summer and people are acting like they dont exist, and presumably want to hand Lampard another 35 million in January.

Lampard has been given his chance, and he's failing miserably.

You could say there's no way Pochettino would come here, but look at Ancelotti. Although, the club and the world are in a very different situation these days.
Ancelotti only came here with a clause in his contract that hurt us long term.

I'm not sure I'd want the same again

If we fail to beat Wolves, Lampard will be sacked on the night and Pochettino will be target #1.
Toxic atmospher boxing evening if we get beat.
I think Moshiri will panick over his asset, investment.
He will see that the fans will support a change.
Based on some key factors.Frank knows the rules, the speak.
Cant use injury excuses, managers job to get enough points with squad.

He hasnt, he has made some poor, team selection, tactic mistakes.Hasnt been ruthless enough with players.

Moshiri will get away with the change.£250million Frank spent at Chelsea,took them to 9th.
Go get Klinsman, do something radicle Big Sam for safety, he gets a tune out of a crap squad.

Not sure who he should appoint.NOT Martinez.
Potter, when Boyley sacks him.

Eddie Howe if Saudies sack him.

Moshiri wont give Frank the £100million we need unless he gets 9points and we beat Utd in the FA Cup???

What if you give someone the chance to prove the doubters wrong, and they go on to prove the doubters correct? And giving them the chance leaves us in the Championship?

That's why there is no obligation to stick with anyone at all, especially when they are playing awful football and signing players only to tell you that they aren't good enough for you weeks later.

Lampard spent 35 million on two forwards in the summer and people are acting like they dont exist, and presumably want to hand Lampard another 35 million in January.

Lampard has been given his chance, and he's failing miserably.
I can't disagree with any of that but it is still too early to say he has failed .That said if Potchettino was interested it would be certainly worth talking to him.

I can't disagree with any of that but it is still too early to say he has failed .That said if Potchettino was interested it would be certainly worth talking to him.
Get beat Boxing Day,other results go against us,Moshiri wont wait,shouldnt wait.
The new manager has to be lined up, money in place for 1Jan.
M Kean sold, £15million,£27million coming from Moise.Give Onana to Juve,get McKennie in.Mohammed Kudus in.One more striker.
Keep Decoure improve him.

Manager, anyone to keep us up.

Forget the Project,!!!!the Stadium!!
Stay in the Premier League.

Yep all of that.

Who though, money, line up strikers, we need wins ,6games 18 points and we need 12 minimum.
Beat,Wolves, still sack Frank.Southhampton,Brighton, West Ham.
Wins, plenty at home, few away any style ya want.Safety asap ,44,46 points .After that play how want.
l

Status
Not open for further replies.