Please Please Please can you help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherd34

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Sorry for creating a new thread but its important.

Me and the mrs have tickets for wembley but the car wouldnt start this morning and its stuck in the garage.

We live near s****horpe (cant believe its done that but its the place east of doncaster and south of hull that happens to have a really rude word make up part of the place name), if anyone has any 2 spare seats it would be awesome. happy to chip in for fuel, parking etc.

Last edited:

Me and the mrs have tickets for wembley but the car wouldnt start this morning and its stuck in the garage.

We live near s****horpe (cant believe its done that but its the place east of doncaster and south of hull that happens to have a really rude word make up part of the place name), if anyone has any 2 spare seats it would be awesome. happy to chip in for fuel, parking etc.

tell you what ... the wife can squeeze in with me if you like, i'll pick her up later today as thats the only convenient time.

Offer is dependent on the following factors....

wife's vital statistics
wifes outright filthyness
wifes willingness to go dogging
wifes preffered type of undergarments
wife not spitting
wifes cooking/cleaning abilities
wife knowing the locations of worthwhile bakeries en route

i have the right to withdraw the said offer at my discretion, so lets start with a pic and answers to the questions.

Now hes stalking other peoples wifes on the internet. I hope the FBI catch him soon, hes a danger to females everywhere.

Somebody help this bloke out GOD DAMN IT.

He needs a lift!

i would check on the supporters coaches going to london,as i know ours hasnt got full up,due to the fact,we couldnt get tickets,so booked the coaches,before knowing about the tickets.we come up from taunton,but check out supporters coaches on the web,or you could phone ours to see if they could help.check out westcountry blues for info about travel and phone numbers etc.

If you PM me I can give you some phone numbers of Everton fans in Grimsby. If any of them are going they have to be passing your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.