Players with one year left on their contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd take a hell of a lot of them, but i doubt the majority would come to us. plus this is based on never seeing a lot but more based on when i bought them on FM or FIFA.

Son Heung-Min is a serious talent and he rejected a new contract the other day! Honda (YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!), Fer, Belhanda, Montoya and Akinfeev would all improve our team 10 fold and so would a couple of defenders on that list!

Some good names there.
Lescott and Fer for sure, Diouf Ljajic Fernandes Rode Chadli Matuidi and Alderweireld are other ones to have a serious look at.
I wonder if Blue Bill has this list

Jeremy Menez is quality would love him on the wing with mirallas should be in for him deffo, fer, lescott, sakho and akinfeev but we wont get any of those

Greedy I know, but even one or two of these guys would strengthen our team I think.

Diego Costa - Decent player, had a good season with Athl Madrid!
Keisuke Honda
Thomas Ince - Played well at Blackpool, would mean Mirallas can switch over to the left.
Leroy Fer - THE BOUNCER.
Cheikhou Kouyate - Has had a stormer in the Belgian Pro league.
Younes Kaboul

Nice list, but Robert Lewandowski is missing among the strikers :).

I really like Mame Biriam Diouf, very good all around striker, could see him doing well in Premier League. And on top of it Hannover 96 have a few strikers in their squad, so I could see them agree to part ways with him and invest money elsewhere.

And if sad day would come with the sale of one Leighton Baines, I would take Benoit Tremoulinas to replace him in nanosecond.

Last edited:
95% of the players listed are either boss, or become boss on FIFA - therefore I'm in.

Striker - Let's wait until Christmas to see how Jelavic is doing
Attacking Midfield - Adem Ljajic (6.6M) & Marko Arnautovic(7M)
Midfield - Clement Grenier (7M)
Backs - no need
Centre back - Mateo Musacchio(4.4M)
GK - Zeljko Brkic (3.1M)
28.1M in total... Assuming Fellaini and Heitinga would go

Status
Not open for further replies.