Players Out on Loan 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so it isn’t just the other parts of the forum you write utter tosh in.
I wanted Simms to play for us this season and the £15m might`ve been better spent.

How`s Maupay doing so far? ........................................btw, i hope he scores about 20 for us between now and May.

I'm not sure that's fair in his case. 20 is still very young for a centre half and when he's played I don't think he's ever really justified getting a run of games. He's struggled on his loans too, so although he's clearly got talent it's pretty clear that he's still got a long way to go. He must have a good agent though, there aren't many players who would consistently be linked with moving up the ladder when they're not exactly setting the world alight at the level they're at.

He's been just as good as the other defenders around him when hes played for us.

He should be in line to be 3rd choice next season. Got all the attributes to be successful.

The reason hes linked to top sides is because he has massive potential.

He's been just as good as the other defenders around him when hes played for us.

He should be in line to be 3rd choice next season. Got all the attributes to be successful.

The reason hes linked to top sides is because he has massive potential.
He hasn’t. He was good at Chelsea away last year, in his other appearances he looked every inch a young inexperienced centre half. That’s fine, because it’s what he is. I’m not knocking him, I’m just saying I don’t blame the club for not playing him regularly because it seems fairly obvious that he’s not ready.

He hasn’t. He was good at Chelsea away last year, in his other appearances he looked every inch a young inexperienced centre half. That’s fine, because it’s what he is. I’m not knocking him, I’m just saying I don’t blame the club for not playing him regularly because it seems fairly obvious that he’s not ready.

So you disagree that hes not been around equal or better than all of Keane, Mina, Godfrey, Holgate ?

His last appearance for us very nearly cost us our status in the league!

One error in one game.

So you disagree that hes not been around equal or better than all of Keane, Mina, Godfrey, Holgate ?

One error in one game.
When people were saying at the end of last season throw him in. Centre halves are like goalkeepers one mistake could mean a goal , so he should not play with that presure its a learning position ,he will never tackle a player 40 yards away from goal again , its part of learning.

When people were saying at the end of last season throw him in. Centre halves are like goalkeepers one mistake could mean a goal , so he should not play with that presure its a learning position ,he will never tackle a player 40 yards away from goal again , its part of learning.

Exactly. If players like Keane have no upside then why not move them on and bring in Branthwaite.

I think there needs to be limited work on the first 11 but the rotation/backup players should be gutted and upgraded. Mistakes happen and like you say, thats how experience is created.

If he stepped into a top side he'd probably be on the cusp of being a household name at this point...as their players can cover for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.