Players laughing after a defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should fine him 6m and sack him.he is the worst signing i have seen at this club and i really mean that.from the minute we was likned with him i knew he would be shocking.13 goals for wigan and none against a decent team except us of course,i would play my gran before him.shocking player and shocking person,couldn't stand him before he joined and can't stand even more since he signed for us.A SHOCKING SIGNING.

We should fine him 6m and sack him.he is the worst signing i have seen at this club and i really mean that.from the minute we was likned with him i knew he would be shocking.13 goals for wigan and none against a decent team except us of course,i would play my gran before him.shocking player and shocking person,couldn't stand him before he joined and can't stand even more since he signed for us.A SHOCKING SIGNING.
Ok mate xx

I hate seeing players laugh after a defeat by the way.
NEA.

After the game, having a chat with International team mates.. sound.. but laughing and joking.. not for me.

He's signed up for the States!

Yaya Toure must be a f*ckn hilarious man.
I don't really mind to be frank, you're allowed to be human and all.
But if i see him laughing about with Kolo Touré if he (god forbid) plays against the RS i'll fume proper like.
In the meantime, watch your back Arouna. You've not proven yourself to anyone just yet you Dennis Rodman-haired tit.

Obviously haven't supported Everton that long mate if you think he's our worst ever signing

Club have released a statement, he wasn't laughing, he was repeating the name 'Yaya' over and over, which is customary somehow.

I just want louis saha back :(
Im just imagining saha of 09/10 partnering with lukaku and our midfield and thinking what couldve been

6109-cant-watch.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.