Votes: 132 40.9%
  • MCGeady

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Gar tut

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones. Future Everton captain, future England captain. Best central defender we have had since Dave Watson.

definitely rom. stones has been great too but could you imagine where we'd be with out rom's 16 goals. kone looks alright but doubt he'd be anywhere close to that

Player of the season has to be someone who is first team regular and played the majority of the games.

Stones missed games more than the ones he played and he did few mistakes in those he played too, will be future superstar but for this season he is not the player of the season.

Rom is scoring the goals but been poor in lot of games.

The only player consistent all season was Jags and he gets my vote

Player of the season has to be someone who is first team regular and played the majority of the games.
All that sounded like Steven John Naismith to me.
My esteemed fellow Evertonian @deipnosophist has been preaching his worth all season. The genius.

1415310261601_wps_32_Everton_s_Steven_Naismith.jpg

Difficult to think of a single one of them who hasn't looked like an utter buttock at one stage or another of the season. At the point of a Norris Green gun, I'd probably say Jags in that he looked less frail once Distin was booted and came up with the derby goal.

no stand out performers for it in my opinion. If I had to choose right now. I would go with either Stones or Besic. I know Besic isn't everyone's cup of tea but I think mainly he has given his all and been one of our better players. Stones has been injured to much but for me is our best centre half. I think he will be the future captain I'm sure of it. I bet bet everyone says someone different and that just goes to show how poor we have been this season

Who ever wins it will be Least worse player of the season not (best) Player of the season

This is a tough one. Based on league games Rom definitely doesn't deserve it, 7 goals, a few goals given away and a lot of lost possession. He's been a different player in Europe and the fa cup though.

Naismith was carrying us early on in the season but he has his flaws despite his effort.

Stones being injured started our run of awful form and he's been impressive since his return. Still missed a big chunk of the season though.

Apart from his debut Besic has been consistently putting in good performances, but now he's not even first choice.

Think I'm going to have to wait. Someone will hopefully emerge in the last 2 months of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.