PL Fixtures announcement 2022/23 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone

I'm from Sydney and will be in England from 26/8 to 5/9 - I was hoping to be able to attend a game or two at Goodison in this period but the fixtures just released are not very favourable for this!

The only home game in that window is the derby on 3/9 which is obviously going to be extremely difficult to get tickets to.

I sent a query on the club website earlier asking if, given the circumstances, it would be at all possible for a special provision be made where I'd be able to secure myself a ticket before they go to general sale. Within about 20 minutes I received this response:

"Thank you for writing to Everton Football Club and for your continued and valued support.

Unfortunately, we are unable to reserve any tickets as the game is in high demand, I understand this isn't the response you were hoping for and I wish I could help out more. What I would advise is when tickets become available to purchase, call our Box Office on 0151 556 1878 Monday-Friday, 10 am-4 pm, or alternatively please visit our website using the link below:"

Just wanted to check with people on here and see what you think - am I any chance at all of being able to get myself a single ticket to the derby when they go on sale? Or should I just concede myself to defeat now and accept that I'm no chance?

Was really hoping to get to Goodison because the next time I'll be back in England will be in a few years, obviously by then we'll have moved to the new stadium.

Cheers

Hey everyone

I'm from Sydney and will be in England from 26/8 to 5/9 - I was hoping to be able to attend a game or two at Goodison in this period but the fixtures just released are not very favourable for this!

The only home game in that window is the derby on 3/9 which is obviously going to be extremely difficult to get tickets to.

I sent a query on the club website earlier asking if, given the circumstances, it would be at all possible for a special provision be made where I'd be able to secure myself a ticket before they go to general sale. Within about 20 minutes I received this response:

"Thank you for writing to Everton Football Club and for your continued and valued support.

Unfortunately, we are unable to reserve any tickets as the game is in high demand, I understand this isn't the response you were hoping for and I wish I could help out more. What I would advise is when tickets become available to purchase, call our Box Office on 0151 556 1878 Monday-Friday, 10 am-4 pm, or alternatively please visit our website using the link below:"

Just wanted to check with people on here and see what you think - am I any chance at all of being able to get myself a single ticket to the derby when they go on sale? Or should I just concede myself to defeat now and accept that I'm no chance?

Was really hoping to get to Goodison because the next time I'll be back in England will be in a few years, obviously by then we'll have moved to the new stadium.

Cheers
You could probably get one on stubhub or the internet mate but will probably be expensive

I don't want the season to start
I can't bear all that again
I wish Tom Thumbleton would chuck his Magic Boomerang

Hey everyone

Cheers
If there is an Everton supporters club in Australia join it. Supporter clubs abroad are usually best way of getting tickets for the derby. Just let the supporters club know well in advance of the game you want to go to and they should have a good chance of getting a ticket for you.

Sorry if already posted, in September both Arsenal and West Ham will move to Sunday as a definite, leaving the Derby as the only Saturday game in the month.... which will more than likely be moved

Hey everyone

Cheers

My advice would be that the best way of getting a derby ticket through general sale would only be by becoming an official member. I don't think general sale will go past members for that game. It's not ideal because it will cost an extra 30 quid or so, but it should mean you get a ticket if you are online when they go on sale to members. I've never had a problem before as a member.

The resale platform is another option, but I'd say only a few ST holders will be selling their tickets for that one. I'd say you should be able to get a ticket through one of these two methods, but it might take a little bit of time and perserverance.

Status
Not open for further replies.