PL Fixtures announcement 2022/23 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the feeling from Chelsea fans on the opening game in general, ive seen a a few moan about the 1st 3 etc, but it would not be normal if people didnt moan lol
Clearly it could’ve been easier, however I think most are preoccupied with the lack of transfer activity at the mo. Currently we are screwed defensively, ok in the middle, but have strikers that don’t score. I’d take a draw, obviously.

If there is an Everton supporters club in Australia join it. Supporter clubs abroad are usually best way of getting tickets for the derby. Just let the supporters club know well in advance of the game you want to go to and they should have a good chance of getting a ticket for you.
Awesome thanks for the tip! Will give that a go.

One last question - is there any chance that the derby could get moved to Sunday 4/9 or is it safe to assume it will stay on Saturday 3/9? Just need to work out logistics for my return flight

Their arrogance knows no bounds.

Ex RS pundit on Sky, whilst looking at their fixtures, already had them in The CL semi-final.

Excuses already in full swing for the RS. They will face 'big 6' teams 4 times after playing in CL midweek. Whereas Man United don't have to play any of the big 6 following their European matches.

Awesome thanks for the tip! Will give that a go.

One last question - is there any chance that the derby could get moved to Sunday 4/9 or is it safe to assume it will stay on Saturday 3/9? Just need to work out logistics for my return flight
Just make sure the supporters club is officially affiliated to Everton as official clubs can request a ticket allocation within reason or might have a season ticket for members to use.
More than likely it will be moved from the Saturday to either Sunday or even the Monday night for tv. From looking it up it seems that it should be announced on 5th of July for fixture scheduling changes for tv for games in September
1655369361858.png

Presume the West Ham game on 17.09 will move as (I think) West Ham have a Conference League game on the Thursday (15.09)?

Status
Not open for further replies.