Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have an absolute plethora of good and fantastic midfielders yet are underachieving as much as us really... Lamela, Winks, Son, Dier, Sissoko, Lo Celso, Alli, Ndombele, Fernandes. Mad really, that's loads.
Well not all of those would be in the category for me. I mostly just meant from this season with Ndombele Fernandes Lo Celso and Sessegnon only Lo Celso has been even decent.

I know a lot of you have already said things like “If Southampton want more than £15 million walk away/Spurs can have him” but if your manager has decided that he is definitely the player needed and is worth paying a few million more for him” then you have to respect the money men for trusting the managers judgement and getting the deal done.

True mate, for £25 million its probably a few million more than I hoped but I thought that when we signed Richarlison!

Got to trust Ancelotti.

Don't fret, we're internet posting because we can't cut it in the footballing business. In Carlo I trust.

I honestly don’t know how good he is cos I don’t have any idea anything about him so I can’t fret about Spurs not signing him (if they have even made a offer?)
One thing I do know is, we badly need a player something like some have said this bloke is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.