Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not though is it, it’s a huge city with some amazing areas and some not so nice areas... like most massive cities. Guess what type of area a multi millionaire footballer is going to live in... it’s not going to be Peckham is it.

If you're young, enjoy city life/going out and can afford it London is comfortably the best city in the country to live in.

No 95% of it is a complete and utter dump you peculiar poster.

Lol at that. Have you ever been on a night out in London? The absolute pits, a professional footballer is not going to be seen dead there.

The last thing we heard from anybody I trust is that we had bid 14m.

As far as we are aware that bid is still sitting on Saints desk.

Southampton have a game on Sunday, he normally plays for them, I will be shocked if anything happens before Sunday myself.
Right so they reject or accept? If they accept and he wants Spurs? Then what

Personally I think he’s Spurs bound so we might as well. Hardly a world beater either. If he comes back cap in hand, who knows?

I suppose waiting for players to come crawling back cap in hand works for some clubs.

But that ain't us.

I mean I'm NEA if we sign him or not.

But if we are interested I no reason to just bail cos a few papers say he ain't keen.

No 95% of it is a complete and utter dump you peculiar poster.

95% of London is a complete and utter dump ? lol ok. Also what's with the hostility ? you're the one making the ridiculously comical and exaggerated statements which aren't based in reality.

Lol at that. Have you ever been on a night out in London? The absolute pits, a professional footballer is not going to be seen dead there.

Are you ok hun ? I think your brain might be farting. I've lived in various parts of London for 30 years btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.