Pienaar's F**ked.....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit of a freak one when it happened as well, and it was by a s.a. teammate so i'm sure it wasn't meant.
for a while there though they just seemed to be hacking at us with every challenge. marouannes footwork seemed to save him a few times and then when he managed to get back on the ball he got penalised.

awful for steevie after working tirelessly every time he sets foot on the field.

bad melts the pompey lot, the ones on the far side saw all that went on, and that he came on and his knee just went, so unbelievable that they were all kicking off.

as others have said though, there's a man who i'm confident is gonna step up and announce his arrival to the rest of the premiership, and that man is known as Billy.

altogether lads, to the tune they do that cossack dance to........

Billy
oh Billy Billy
oh Billy Billy
oh Billy Bill Bill Bill
Billy
oh Billy Billy
oh Billy Billy
oh Billy Bill Bill Bill
Billy
oh Billy Billy
oh Billy Billy
oh Billy Bill Bill Bill

Didnt get to see the game as I had a job booked in I couldnt get out of but listened to it and was gutted to hear Pienaar being stretchered off . Fratton Park is a sh*thole of a ground were there is always some whopper banging the fcuk out of a drum (n) Not impressed

Booing a player who is crippled ? Portsmouth are like City... desperately trying to be something they are not . We would never do that at Goodison EVER . Everton supporters are classy and I dont say that lightly because I know we are .

I was about to throw a brick through my TV as there was this incessant ringing of a bell in the crowd.

Drove me up a wall.

bloke i know went with andy burnham a couple of years ago on a freebie and he said that melt with wig and tats and the big horn or somethin' was right beside them.
"all that way for a vip day out and got stuck near that tw@", he said.

bloke i know went with andy burnham a couple of years ago on a freebie and he said that melt with wig and tats and the big horn or somethin' was right beside them.
"all that way for a vip day out and got stuck near that tw@", he said.

He works in a library apparently and has done for years . He [robably thinks he looks well cool .......if only he knew

from wiki as well said:
Amongst some fans John is considered to be an embarrassment to his club, due to his drunken behaviour at matches and multiple evictions from opposing team stadiums. [9]. His continual bell ringing has been known to cause annoyance to people within earshot.
Due to a fan complaining about the volume of his support, he has recently had his own stand built at Fratton Park (Portsmouth's home ground) where he can continue to ring his bell but not within close proximity of fans trying to watch their club play. He has now moved back to his seat in the Fratton End and supporters buying tickets in the Fratton End will be warned about the loud level of support created within that particular stand.

his own bell end.

Didn't look too serious I thought. Just a bad knock. Fingers crossed!

I thought Bily looked a LONG way off the speed of the EPL tbh. He had flashes of potential but I was hoping to see a bit more. His dead ball work is first rate and around the box he looks tricky with little balls here and there. But as for all out wing attack, taking players on, getting to the line and delivering a killer cross.. still yet to be convinced. Just me? (I'm not knocking him, just saying what I saw)

I thought Bily looked a LONG way off the speed of the EPL tbh. He had flashes of potential but I was hoping to see a bit more. His dead ball work is first rate and around the box he looks tricky with little balls here and there. But as for all out wing attack, taking players on, getting to the line and delivering a killer cross.. still yet to be convinced. Just me? (I'm not knocking him, just saying what I saw)

I think thats true, Bily looked a bit slow when he had the ball and we will defo miss Pienaar while he is out. Bily needs to step up now, we have two home games against Stoke and Wolves in the league, hopefully they will be a good chance for Bily to bed in

He's been involved in 3 games and got 5 assists, give him a year before you decide whether you are convinced or not

Oh ok so we're now relying on Jack Rodwell to not only single handedly run the midfield but also cover Pienaar's work rate and link play. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.