Piece Meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfDixie

Player Valuation: £70m
Why do the club give us piece meal? You know just enough information to get us talking, but not enough to give us anything that resembles a story.

This AJ thing tonight. The OS has AJ Misses Out, but it doesn't say why. Injured? Fitness? Transfer? Reading between the lines I would say AJ was somewhere else discussing personal terms over his imminent departure.

What other reason can there be? If he was injured it would say so.

Still nothing has come up on the post match reaction to explain where AJ was. Sadly I think he could be on his way out too. :mad::mad::mad:

Why do the club give us piece meal? You know just enough information to get us talking, but not enough to give us anything that resembles a story.

This AJ thing tonight. The OS has AJ Misses Out, but it doesn't say why. Injured? Fitness? Transfer? Reading between the lines I would say AJ was somewhere else discussing personal terms over his imminent departure.

What other reason can there be? If he was injured it would say so.
Because they think we are mushrooms you know fed [Poor language removed] and kept in the dark:(

He's gone, has to be.

What is also worrying is that TX Bill said that the commentator was going to clarify why AJ wasn't playing, but nothing ever came of it. Now if TX Bill stepped out while the commentator enlightened the masses of people watching Everton TV, how come it's not been reported on any of the sites?

Maybe he was told not to say anything? The Everton machine is worse than a political party during an election month.

It looks like Steve Round did the post match interview, possibly to avoid any awkward questions about AJ. Looks like he is on his way, real shame, he really adds an extra dimension to our game. (n)

It looks like Steve Round did the post match interview, possibly to avoid any awkward questions about AJ. Looks like he is on his way, real shame, he really adds an extra dimension to our game. (n)

Yeah, who else is going to win us throw-ins down the wings? Tough boots to fill them.

I'll bump this thread on September 1st and AJ will still be here.

Unless we sell him for 10m in which case I will be delighted with the business.

The club should have people on sites like this. I was speaking to a guy from GM a while back and they have a whole team who's role is purely to monitor and interact with customers on places like this, Facebook, Twitter etc.

The club should have people on sites like this. I was speaking to a guy from GM a while back and they have a whole team who's role is purely to monitor and interact with customers on places like this, Facebook, Twitter etc.

Two words: IAN ROSS.

what is this extra dimension? running into the corner chasing nevilles long ball? he has nothing else to his game, he's little, weak, not even as fast as he was, doesnt win penalties coz ppl think he dives, he's [Poor language removed] usless to us and cant wait to see him gone...working hard alone does not win u [Poor language removed] all, u have to be good as well...AJ, although he runs his socks off, does not have the quality to go with it. fulham/boro/wigan is where he belongs.

what is this extra dimension? running into the corner chasing nevilles long ball? he has nothing else to his game, he's little, weak, not even as fast as he was, doesnt win penalties coz ppl think he dives, he's [Poor language removed] usless to us and cant wait to see him gone...working hard alone does not win u [Poor language removed] all, u have to be good as well...AJ, although he runs his socks off, does not have the quality to go with it. fulham/boro/wigan is where he belongs.
Bit harsh on AJ there hey! With all the long, crappy balls coming from Neville any descent striker will look like a useless twit and not score goals. Like throwing a ball as far as you can and telling a dog "go fetch"...

Status
Not open for further replies.