Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Woy's comments re Jags and the Rooney drinking story are quite laughable. What he should have just came out and said was I expect lesser clubs to take the fall for the Sky favourites every time.

Surprised he didn't take the opportunity to have another public dressing down of Barkley. Opportunity missed there Roy.

Uncle Woy's comments re Jags and the Rooney drinking story are quite laughable. What he should have just came out and said was I expect lesser clubs to take the fall for the Sky favourites every time.

Surprised he didn't take the opportunity to have another public dressing down of Barkley. Opportunity missed there Roy.

Yep it was a strange one wasn't it. I know Jagielka was bladdered but that's not really a story so him even coming out saying he was bladdered wouldn't really change things. Anything Rooney does is always going to sell papers.

Yep it was a strange one wasn't it. I know Jagielka was bladdered but that's not really a story so him even coming out saying he was bladdered wouldn't really change things. Anything Rooney does is always going to sell papers.
Don't even know why Roy bothered, he won't be working for the FA or United. His Kopite legacy, or a personal dislike, is my only guess.

Don't even know why Roy bothered, he won't be working for the FA or United. His Kopite legacy, or a personal dislike, is my only guess.

I'd say so mate, he could have really mentioned anyone but chose Jagielka. Saying that, when England crashed out of the world cup who was the first to come out and do an interview after the match? Jagielka was. Wouldn't have been surprised if Roy had forced him to do that to save Gerrards blushes.

I'd say so mate, he could have really mentioned anyone but chose Jagielka. Saying that, when England crashed out of the world cup who was the first to come out and do an interview after the match? Jagielka was. Wouldn't have been surprised if Roy had forced him to do that to save Gerrards blushes.
For me Jags was a real man doing that, he was representing his country as a senior pro.

In my own experience he's been a gent signing autographs and getting pics with my sons. Total respect for the man although best days behind him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.