Perspective

Who are the better fans?

• Match going

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Watch on TV

Votes: 35 49.3%

• Total voters

Howard Kendall’s seconds favourite city.

I can’t speak Basque, but bienvenido hermano.
Thank you very much, seems to be a nice community here. I've been a reader of this forum for years before eventually deciding to join it. We dominated Spanish football in the early 80s and were even more restricted with signings of players that were born in the Basque region, nowadays it's a bit less severe, but still needs some connection to Basque. so Inaki Williams or Aymeric Laporte would not have been possible back then. The squad was quite young back then and not competitive for the title anymore as many of the core have left with his predecessor. Yet, we are one of the 3 only clubs to be never relegated.
I know who he was, but I mostly know it from stories by elders, because I was 8 at the time he took over. He had very hard footsteps to fill in after Clemente left. Sometimes football is more than just a result industry. He is still talked about here for his gentle and respectful demeanor along with his commitment to the club tradition. The love is mutual.

I don't get over to games half as much as i used to, honestly you see far more at the game - Goodison particularly as you are so close and things are so compact compared to bigger grounds - its a great ground to watch football - i don't think you really see the whole game watching on TV, lines, tactics, off the ball, shape etc.

Therefore id ignore anything i write on the forum as pure waffle, if you always did, please continue. ;)
You see off the ball work far better at the game.
But you can we had chances against palace and should have won. You could obviously see that at the game or on tv.

Been to Goodison about 15x in my life, but follow a lot of games on TV here in Spain. Started following the club just in 2005, when I met my wife before the Villarreal game. Her family is a big supporter and season ticket holder of the club.
Great user name. I assume you are a fan of 'La naranja mecánica' or are just called Alexandro? I had a great trip to Bilbao in 2003 and saw Athletic Club beat Depor 3-2 at San Mamés to qualify for Europe. I hope you can qualify for the Champions this season.