Paulo Fonseca

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Trojan horse rides into Bramley Moore dock pulled by Kenwright and Moshiri, ridden by Marcel Brands. As it’s pulled into the dock Fonseca pops out it’s arse carrying Dan Meis who is holding a model of our new 70000 stadium whilst Usmanov’s submarine slowly rises from the dock

The end is near!!!!!

For me, watching the very few Shakhtar games i have (maybe 4-5 this season?), he strikes me a bit like Martinez, but with more nous. His game plan involves passing, but each player has their own role, and they all seem genuinely committed to playing for him.

I watched te Shakhtar away game at City. when they were tipped to lose 5/6-0, they went in were resilient and I think they should have actually been winning at one point, but missed a good chance.

I remember Pep praising them, and then they were very impressive against Roma in both legs.

I'd take a gamble on him, like he wants a gamble on us. Be our Pocchetino.

Big difference between the two imo, he has them well drilled defensively, case in point it took Roma I think 60+ minutes to have a second shot on target after one in the first minute, away in Rome that's impressive.

His team also presses really well, just not the same way as spurs or the rs do high up but in the midfield and defensive thirds.

His Braga side played some really good stuff and it was different to his set-up at Shakhtar. Built upon hard work in midfield and the ability to break a team down with pace out wide - whilst mixing it up in terms of passing.

You'd have been a fan, Nymz.

In short he's just a good manager who doesn't seem hamstrung by a rigid philosophy.

Big difference between the two imo, he has them well drilled defensively, case in point it took Roma I think 60+ minutes to have a second shot on target after one in the first minute, away in Rome that's impressive.

His team also presses really well, just not the same way as spurs or the rs do high up but in the midfield and defensive thirds.

Which is the better way

Status
Not open for further replies.