Patrick Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.
New images emerge of Viera brawling with Everton fans....

1653065286388.png

An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person

Yes. Does the fact that she can’t hit as hard as PV change anything?

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Imagine bumping into someone in the supermarket ' Sorry about that fella '....

Lash that lad in prison. How dare he interrupt that weekly big shop. Get the cuffs on him.

Mate, it’s a Football forum.
Second post I've read and finshed since getting in last night. Keeping the joy of it with me as long possible
because as always internet Herberts wanting to take a waz one of the best nights at Goodison for some time. Was like the memory Benitez was finally expunged.
As for this incident unless some racial comes out of it. Shake hands and move on. No-one can accuse Palace going soft on us, good luck to them.

View attachment 166617

This sums you up. Now it makes sense.

My point is people are calling out Vieira for kicking someone clearly provoking him, but apparently this old bag has free reign to hit our player for no reason and there’s nothing wrong with it? If you can’t see the hypocrisy in that then I can’t help you.

Absolutely nothing to do with the result either, we beat you twice this season and finished above you in the table. Hardly got the bragging rights for scraping survival have you? I am talking about this incident, ‘CRY’ is absolutely nothing to do with it.

My point is people are calling out Vieira for kicking someone clearly provoking him, but apparently this old bag has free reign to hit our player for no reason and there’s nothing wrong with it? If you can’t see the hypocrisy in that then I can’t help you.

Absolutely nothing to do with the result either, we beat you twice this season and finished above you in the table. Hardly got the bragging rights for scraping survival have you? I am talking about this incident, ‘CRY’ is absolutely nothing to do with it.

I think if the (deserved) red card was shown and we'd have gone on to win the game against 10 men, I don't think there would have been half as much animosity shown towards your players.

Everton and our fans yet again felt cheated, and to win it against 12 men and however many in Stockley Park a massive weight was lifted - and what happened was the result.

Oh, and that old dear slapping his ass wasn't an assault, however a flying challenge, studs up around Gordon's knee was. Giving it the olé's in the first half after going undeservedly 2 up certainly antagonised our fans.

Get over it lad.

Quite weird how viewpoints can be polarised.
For me Vieras reaction is like he being chased by a yapping yorkshire terrier. He got fed up of it so chased it. No yapping, no hoof. The bloke slipping on the very wet grass makes it look worse. 6 of one, half a doxen of the other.
Viera was right by the tunnel though . What on earth possessed him to saunter through the hordes of blues?
Granny smack bum has now assaulted the poor man? Good lord. She shouldnt have but its so funny. Lady in her 70s smacks athletes bum for being naughty.
And knock it off with the " old bag" cryarse.

As someone who worked in security though, i watch our security and stewards at games and they have no real idea. A plan to clear the pitch off players at the end should have been top of the agenda. Its was always going to happen. Instead the plan was to ring the perimeter of the pitch.
Lasted less than 30 seconds .An impossible and impractical plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.