Parking for QPR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can assure you all that my parking suggestion is legit and it will also be a good place to park for when you beat us on your way to Wembley.

By the way do any of you know any pubs in Liverpool that will be showing our match instead of the predictable sky sports selection?

Parking in Maida Vale/Royal Oak and getting the Hammersmith & City round to Shepherds Bush Mkt is a decent shout. Westminister is only restricted parking on the street 8am-6pm so enough time, also easy to get to from either M1 or M40. If you don't leave anything visible in the car your windows shouldn't get tished (even if you do it's 50/50).

Alternatively park in Holland Park and walk the length of Shepherds Bush high street - another lah-dee-dah area (HP not SB) - also street parking.

Or pay a tenner for Westfield.

I'm a QPR fan who lives in Liverpool. I recommend anyone driving down for Tuesday's match to park in the Railway Pub car park in Greenford and then jump on the tube to White City. It takes about 30 minutes to get from the pub to the ground.
Haven't been to Loftus Road since the 90s, but always recall White City being the best tube station to get to.

We always had a terrible record there in the 90s, but our last gasp win there in 95 was one of my favourite games. Hinchcliffe last minute free kick.

Not a lot in it and tbf from Euston SBM edges it but from White City head straight down South Africa road round to the away end. It’s always been my route anyhow.

The only two things I remember about Loftus Road are that there were about 5 urinals for however many thousands of us so you had to wade through piss as people just pissed against the wall instead and that getting out involved a maze of caged walkways like gitmo!

Status
Not open for further replies.