Parking for QPR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your best bet is probably Westfield shopping centre. 15 minute walk to the stadium albeit can't imagine it's cheap. Around Shepherd's Bush / Loftus Road it's a lot of residential roads with matchday restrictions or main roads on which you can't park. By parking at Westfield you'd also be very close to the A40 so quicker to get out of town afterwards.

Your best bet is probably Westfield shopping centre. 15 minute walk to the stadium albeit can't imagine it's cheap. Around Shepherd's Bush / Loftus Road it's a lot of residential roads with matchday restrictions or main roads on which you can't park. By parking at Westfield you'd also be very close to the A40 so quicker to get out of town afterwards.
I was going to suggest the same. You'll easily park there (Westfield) for under a tenner.

Last edited:

Always worth looking at the tube tbh. If we ever drive to London aways (which is rare), we always find a tube station close to the Motorway, and head off that way.

I seem to recall Shepherd's Bush being a pain.

Has anybody here been to Loftus Road before? Whats it like as a stadium ?

Im going in undercover
I'm the same sitting with their fans. Nothing special. It's a bit like Goodison in that there are some bad restricted views in places but pretty friendly compared to some other London teams .

Status
Not open for further replies.