Parking for QPR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly parking round there is a nightmare…..you could park in the Westfield car park but not anywhere near by and that costs a fortune……maybe you could use the hospital car park that’s a good 30 minutes walk.

Any use Mikey? You might find some car parks somewhere along the central line with this

Edit, just had a look and there are some car parks listed in Ruislip which is top of the central line. Not sure if they're cheap or not though

Change the word driving to going and it still works!

horrible place
True....I have only ever been there to watch Everton play. Never seen any of the tourist sites in London just whatever ground I needed to go and various pubs nearby. It really is a horrible place

Park at Morrison’s in Reddish. It’s free, will be virtually empty but it’s a fair walk to the ground....you can walk your hotdog off.

I'm a QPR fan who lives in Liverpool. I recommend anyone driving down for Tuesday's match to park in the Railway Pub car park in Greenford and then jump on the tube to White City. It takes about 30 minutes to get from the pub to the ground.

I'm a QPR fan who lives in Liverpool. I recommend anyone driving down for Tuesday's match to park in the Railway Pub car park in Greenford and then jump on the tube to White City. It takes about 30 minutes to get from the pub to the ground.

0F8D75BC-6506-4846-8C68-1EE9687EFC03.jpg

Only messing!

Status
Not open for further replies.