Park End vs Lower Gwladys 'beef'??

Status
Not open for further replies.
say's the man who's got ying and yang for a profile pic ;)

Exactly we are all one Joe. There is no Parkend without the Gwlady Street end. A duality. You can use that next time your after in a house after a festival with your jaw swinging having a deep conversation with your brand new best friend.

Only a few insecure scruffs in the Lower Gwladys take it seriously mate.

Im reporting you to the Mods, im not sitting here taking abuse like this. Your under the mods rules now not the ones you make up as you go along :rant: #GSE4LYF

Exactly we are all one Joe. There is no Parkend without the Gwlady Street end. A duality. You can use that next time your after in a house after a festival with your jaw swinging having a deep conversation with your brand new best friend.

On the Gary Abletts mate! ;)

I've sat in the GS most my life, last season decided a change and went down the PE. We've moved back the GS this season already. The sit down shut up I've sat here for years crew are well out in force down there. They just wernt ready for me and my pals...... ask @chicoazul
You were too Birkdale and not enough Kirkdale for the Park End, the lot of you. Wearing Hollister tops and drinking spitzers because the sun was out. I seen it for myself and knew then that the Park End would never accept any of you.

We should do it all again soon.

You were too Birkdale and not enough Kirkdale for the Park End, the lot of you. Wearing Hollister tops and drinking spitzers because the sun was out. I seen it for myself and knew then that the Park End would never accept any of you.

We should do it all again soon.

I shall relay all this to the boys for our yearly drinking session preseason (-:

upload_2016-6-9_15-23-14.jpeg

PARK END

upload_2016-6-9_15-24-8.jpeg

Gwladys Street

May I be so bold as to say you are both wrong. I sit in the top balcony as this has two advantages 1. A very good view 2. I am closer to God.

James 4:8
Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Call me a shithouse but Park End (where I now sit) over Gwladys as in the early 90's a full red house brick missed my head by a foot. Wish I was joking but sadly not. I was sat in the centre, never forget it, thrown from behind on a cowardly fashion. Would love to meet the prick that did it even after all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.