Paddock Row 1/Larissa Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welton Toffee

Player Valuation: £40m
Anyone sat here before? We're there for the Larissa match.

If it's anything like row 1 in the Family Enclosure then the view will be bloody awful. Is it 'down' from pitch level or is it sort of pitch level like it is in the away section? Hard to tell from the brief glimpses on TV.

EDIT - Photos can be found on page 2 ;)

Last edited:
Depends where you sit, what seat it is.

If it's near the away fans, it might be just on pitch level, but i cant see it.

The paddock first row in the disabled bit is actually row 3, but either side of that is row 1.

take a camera and take some pictures, you wont have obstructions (apart from the curve of the pitch) but some pics would be great, i havnt sat main stand side for ages.

Yeah, it's all well and good being at GP for you season ticket holders. But for the rest of us who can't go to every game it's bloody rubbish.

We have a choice of being right down the front, where the curve of the pitch means you can't see the opposite flank, or being right at the back with pillars in the way. We usually go for the front, just because that at least garantees that you can see both the goals.

I can't wait until we have a stadium where I will actually be able to watch a match where I can see the WHOLE pitch. When you can only get to 2 or 3 games a season like me it should be really special when you do go (and it is), but having a [Poor language removed] view does take the gloss off it a bit. :(

EDIT - Oh and suits, my Dad will probably take his new DSLR camera so we should at least get some decent snaps ;)

if im going to pay to watch a game i expect to be able to see all of it.

also, if i am going to pay £3.60 a beer, then i want cold beer, proper service and to queue for less than a couple of minutes.

decent food and an opportunity to pay amazingly inflated prices for it.

proper toilet facilities.

yeah, thats about it.

Exactly. It's not so bad in the UEFA as it's relatively cheap. But paying over £30 to 'watch' a Premiership game is ridiculous. Like you say, for that price I expect to be able to see the game. Crazy

Could have been worse Rodders, how about the boy's pen with all that chain link fencing.

haha, good point. Although I bet the atmosphere was good eh? ;)

Yeah, it's all well and good being at GP for you season ticket holders. But for the rest of us who can't go to every game it's bloody rubbish.

We have a choice of being right down the front, where the curve of the pitch means you can't see the opposite flank, or being right at the back with pillars in the way. We usually go for the front, just because that at least garantees that you can see both the goals.

I can't wait until we have a stadium where I will actually be able to watch a match where I can see the WHOLE pitch. When you can only get to 2 or 3 games a season like me it should be really special when you do go (and it is), but having a [Poor language removed] view does take the gloss off it a bit. :(

EDIT - Oh and suits, my Dad will probably take his new DSLR camera so we should at least get some decent snaps ;)

Not really mate, everyone is equal, everyone should be able to enjoy the match, and get a good view but its hard, its been like that for the ages.

When i was young i didnt care what i sat, but now i really care.

Do you phone up mate or do you get e-ticketing?

also, if i am going to pay £3.60 a beer, then i want cold beer, proper service and to queue for less than a couple of minutes.

decent food and an opportunity to pay amazingly inflated prices for it.

proper toilet facilities.

yeah, thats about it.
Suits let me know when you find what your looking for and Ill join you lol lol lol lol

i want parity

i want equality

i do not want to be castigated for the above

its all well and good in the 20% good seats at goodison, those shouting to stay sit there, they are, in their shouting, condemning 80% to a future of views/entertainment/value for money that is far below their own.

with no malice to anyone on this board, [Poor language removed] the selfish cuntbags, i want to see my team.

We tried e-Ticketing this time. Don't think we will be doing so again. You could choose what section you wanted to sit in, but it gave you no option as to how close/far back you wanted to sit. Each section in the paddock I clicked on came up as row 1.

I was booking them on the day they came on general sale before I went to school. If I'd had more time I would have rang up, but I didn't want to leave it til after school so I just went for the tickets online.

I was the same as you Cal, when I was younger I was just made up to be there. And I used to love being right near the front so I was close to the players. Now I don't give a rat's arse about that I just want to have a good view. We tried the main stand last year, but we were sat on the second to last row and so had two pillars obstucting our view. imo down the front is the lesser of the two evils. As said before at least you can see the two goals.

It's just so frustrating that we are travelling a decent distance to get there (not too far but at least 2.5 hours in the car) and we won't have a good view. Ah well, at least I'll be able to let the megastore relieve me of a few weeks' wages ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.