Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
Hopefully, after this season we will have new owners and all our sanctions behind us.

New Owners,
New season,
New Everton.

The man to build the new Everton as we head towards our New Home.... A Winner

His "Me against the world" approach would do for me right now. He's not scared of media and comes out swinging against snide decisions. He'd be boss in press conferences whenever PL corruption comes up. Sick of Everton being too "nice". Reckon he would actually relish getting us more competitive.... he needs a challenge and he'd certainly have one on his hands with Everton. Plus it'd doubtless wind up RS whom he's always took pleasure in annoying. So yeah.... GERRUS MOURINEEEEYYYOOO LAD!

Nurse! Meds! QUICKLY!!!!

His "Me against the world" approach would do for me right now. He's not scared of media and comes out swinging against snide decisions. He'd be boss in press conferences whenever PL corruption comes up. Sick of Everton being too "nice". Reckon he would actually relish getting us more competitive.... he needs a challenge and he'd certainly have one on his hands with Everton. Plus it'd doubtless wind up RS whom he's always took pleasure in annoying. So yeah.... GERRUS MOURINEEEEYYYOOO LAD!

Nurse! Meds! QUICKLY!!!!
Blimey - I'd love Jose in charge. I think he'd take it too.

Someone that proved to be able to develop a team and players one a good level, working with limited finances and playing quite attractive football, should speak the language, but doesn't need to have prem experience.

Hopefully, after this season we will have new owners and all our sanctions behind us.

New Owners,
New season,
New Everton.

The man to build the new Everton as we head towards our New Home.... A Winner

Luxury short-time solution to almost guarantee success, the question is could he bring long time success, that's a point missing in his career as his teams almost always fell off after 2-3 seasons.

I think you can do no better than let an experienced manager, one of the most decorated still walking this earth, build your club from the ground upwards.

I`ve had enough of these "Have a go heroes" or those "Who haven`t had a chance".... get a winner in that has worked in the biggest clubs in world football and knows how a club should be run.

No matter what competition you are in you would know he has won it several times... Let`s be honest, even if the club was on an even keel, which players are coming to Everton for Dyche? Who wouldn`t want to come to Everton to work on Mourinho`s project....

Someone that proved to be able to develop a team and players one a good level, working with limited finances and playing quite attractive football, should speak the language, but doesn't need to have prem experience.

Thats basically what 95% of clubs in world football want.
This Everton squad needs more or less a complete overhaul. You cant have attractive football and have your highest paid player(doucoure) struggling to even control a ball. Everton reward medicority better than any other club i see. Its criminal.

I think you can do no better than let an experienced manager, one of the most decorated still walking this earth, build your club from the ground upwards.

I`ve had enough of these "Have a go heroes" or those "Who haven`t had a chance".... get a winner in that has worked in the biggest clubs in world football and knows how a club should be run.

No matter what competition you are in you would know he has won it several times... Let`s be honest, even if the club was on an even keel, which players are coming to Everton for Dyche? Who wouldn`t want to come to Everton to work on Mourinho`s project....

lol jose lol mate nope

and don’t anyone say “ancelotti”

totally different situation

Nurse! Meds! QUICKLY!!!!
We’d be the final nail in his managerial coffin I fear.