Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
I suppose eventually EFC will find a manager/coach that lasts more than a season

What will it be, 10th time lucky?

Looking like our Mr Dyche is not going to last the season, hope a replacement is sorted before the plug is pulled though.

So, so disappointed yesterday, thought the team was looking up, confidence building ETC.

I leave it to all you good people to discuss who will or wont do well for us, just seems and endless cycle of rinse and repeat.

IF ONLY someone could figure out the common denominator in this seemingly never ending mess! :confused:

What'd you reckon to a plan similar to the following?

Appoint Diego Simeone
Establish an academy in North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Europe to capture the next Haarland
Ban Pink as our away strip...should be Amber ALWAYS
Sign Mitrovich and Barkley.
Make sure BMD pitch is the same size as Goodison Park
You had me at Ban Pink.

Who is pushin
I'm perfectly fine with many candidates but i have learned that Potter is actually howering over this job already. And he would be excellent option. His ceiling is astronomical compared to this bunny pants that we currently have.
Who is pushing for him 777 or thelwell if you kno just curious. Is my choice who i would want the club to get but i do understand people against him

I think he’s cack anyway, and that he’s never going to progress beyond his ‘no pressure’ position at a small club like Brentford.
Think he would do better here is tough job never really going places brentford, would like think with better players he could get more out of the team would be me first choice but got not chance at this time

Being that 777 are attending games, meeting with Dyche and Thelwell and providing cashflow it would appear they are the acting owners... so it would be them.
'Acting' is the operative word there. Interim managers don't make personnel decisions. Interim owners don't make manager decisions.

I dont think we have the cash to pay Dyche off TBH .....
Seeing how the BBC reported that his contract explicitly requires him to get paid irrespective of whether or not Moshiri sacks him, I'm inclined to agree.

'Acting' is the operative word there. Interim managers don't make personnel decisions. Interim owners don't make manager decisions.

Seeing how the BBC reported that his contract explicitly requires him to get paid irrespective of whether or not Moshiri sacks him, I'm inclined to agree.
Sack Dyche estimate 18 months left, I reckon c£5m
Relegation costs Everton £100m+, maybe even the entire existence of the club
Moshiri will lose every single penny he put in, £700m

Lets see if the funds are there to sack Dyche

Sack Dyche estimate 18 months left, I reckon c£5m
Relegation costs Everton £100m+, maybe even the entire existence of the club
Moshiri will lose every single penny he put in, £700m

Lets see if the funds are there to sack Dyche
Cashflow is a problem. Owning a trillion dollar business does no good if you can't make payroll, and no one will lend the funds to make it.

I’ve said all season that Rooney will be the next manager. He will be a cheaper option and one that they know they can attract.
Potter rep in the game is still way too high to come here.
Dyche will still be here at Christmas no matter what happens.

lots of managers start well and get praised by the media, but they get found out, the latest being, potter and kompany, and we were linked with both, who ever we take wont be given time, im not happy with dyche,s style but sacking him is not the answer, players need to be honest with us and stand up and be counted