Votes: 30 5.4%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 159 28.4%

• Total voters
Postecoglou has come to England and done well, pretty much shown up the previous Spurs managers which includes serial winners like Mourinho and Conte...

Who would have predicted that? Well I did and I have been vindicated for the criticism I got for even daring to suggest a manager from a farmers league.

Everton could have had Postecoglou instead of Dyche, yet another missed opportunity.

Galtier from that list, has done well even with the "less fancied sides".... Can`t believe so many have gone for Potter, I think that vote is because many aren`t aware of the values of other coaches so vote for what they know which they`ve seen in the PL.
Whilst I would like him, why would he come to us? Could argue yes villa got Emery but they are far more stable than us right now

We don't even know who owns us at the minute, who conducts the interviews?

Without wishing to temper the enthusiasm in this thread, the reality is the "tone from the top" undermines the work any manager would do at Everton. Until we have ownership that is competent and committed, we will remain dysfunctional. Manchester United are a similar example. It's ownership that determines the overall course of a club's direction. Then the manager can make a difference. Our biggest issue is in the boardroom. Until we have progressive ownership, everything else is merely tinkering around the edges.

As always in these manager musings the important factor is who will come, not who we want.
In the past this was helped by Mosh throwing money at the post, maybe not an option at present.

Re Potter, is he still sucking at the Chealsea teat after his sacking, in which case he wouldn't accept peanuts to try dealing with the madness here.

Ruud van Nistelrooy got a mention yesterday, and I think he could be an excellent shout: a total winner who has paid his dues coming up through the ranks of Dutch coaching and shown he can get a historic club (PSV) playing the type of football we would all like to see.

However he just left there before the end of the season, citing a lack of support - so it's unlikely he'd look twice at Everton 2023.

I'm perfectly fine with many candidates but i have learned that Potter is actually howering over this job already. And he would be excellent option. His ceiling is astronomical compared to this bunny pants that we currently have.

If Kenwright is involved it'll be Rooney.

He was hour away from his wet dreams of Moyes returning coming true.

Whilst I would like him, why would he come to us? Could argue yes villa got Emery but they are far more stable than us right now

Unfortunately someone will always say "Why would he come to us?"

I can think of a few million reasons, another is that the Premier League is becoming the home of all the elite managers.... As it stands the ownership will be sorted barring any objections to the 777 group, so the ownership is clear and they will have a clear strategy to put forward to prospective managers. Not only would they be the top man at Everton but they would also be the top manager of the 777 group of clubs.

Managers will take this job... I just hope these discussions are going on now to identify their number 1 target rather than waiting to sack Dyche before holding interviews.

I'm perfectly fine with many candidates but i have learned that Potter is actually howering over this job already. And he would be excellent option. His ceiling is astronomical compared to this bunny pants that we currently have.
The thing with Potter is he is a slow burner, we really need a manager who has in instant impact.

Honestly think he wouldnt last 12 months here plus for me he still has a lot to prove.

Don`t get the Potter hype, his stats are marginally better than Dyche... if you are going to sack Dyche get someone that will make a difference not a guy who will only do slightly better, maybe! Someone with a proper track record of winning games and silverware who will bring a genuine winners mentality rather than all the losers we`ve had previously.

1696154381422.png

It should always be the DoF, not Kenwright, Moshiri or Usmanov as this basketcase of a club has previously.

Postecoglou has come to England and done well, pretty much shown up the previous Spurs managers which includes serial winners like Mourinho and Conte...

Who would have predicted that? Well I did and I have been vindicated for the criticism I got for even daring to suggest a manager from a farmers league.

Everton could have had Postecoglou instead of Dyche, yet another missed opportunity.
What'd you reckon to a plan similar to the following?

Appoint Diego Simeone
Establish an academy in North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Europe to capture the next Haarland
Ban Pink as our away strip...should be Amber ALWAYS
Sign Mitrovich and Barkley.
Make sure BMD pitch is the same size as Goodison Park