Our most loyal player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton supporters; demand loyalty from their players but don't give it back in return

If you want the great players to stick around you'd be best served not treating the average ones like crap on the soles of your shoes the minute they get old

If I was Richarlison and I saw the way our fans treated Hibbert, Osman and Jags, then the only thought I'd have would be "If they'll do it to them then they'll do it to me. I best get my move and my money whilst I still can"

Ted Sagar. Played his entire career for Everton for something like 30 years and probably only got paid tuppence a week.

My vote goes for Oumar Niasse. Try as they might to make it clear he was neither wanted nor needed, Oumar stuck to his guns, determined to show the Gwladys Street faithful that he was here now and for the future. Even when Cardiff came-a-callin', Oumar insisted on a mere short-term move as he knows his spiritual home is at Goodison Park. I hope and pray he'll still be here in 2029.
Our Prince

Neville Southall easy.
After being in the best team in Europe, still stayed and gave 100% when we were poo

Status
Not open for further replies.