Our Best 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed but Ricarlison on the right of a 4 is not his preferred or in my opinion his best position.
How rigid has Carlo been over the years with 4-4-2 ??

Good question friend.

Just think Richy can do more damage off the right where he can float inside and join DCL/Moise as a third striker. His involvement for the winner vs Newcastle (A), he kicked into another gear that we haven't seen from him.

He can be ruthless out there

I think with a few decent signings added to the mix and it’s not looking too bad really. Be interested to see where the Don plays Gbmamin when he returns.

Richarlison, DCL, Digne, Sidibe, Bernard, 5 blokes from the crowd and a dog that’s somehow wandered onto the pitch and is dazed, confused and needing a dump

With a lot of posters panicking about our perceived lack of activity in the transfer window,I thought I would ask posters for their best 11 assuming all players are fit and healthy
This may explain why Carlo and Brands are prepared to wait till the summer to do business.
It gives them a chance to properly evaluate the squad and see what Carlo wants to improve on

I would go 4-3-3.
I know Carlo plays 4-4-2 but in my world you pick your best 11 players and make the formation fit

Pickford

Sidibe Holgate Mina Digne

Gbamin
Gomes

Bernard

Kean DCL Ricarlison

Good enough to take points of most teams and certainly good enough to have us comfortably top 6
That team gets completely overrun in midfield away from home and against anyone decent at home.
We have finished many points off 6th place the last couple of years and will continue to do so unless most of that 11 are changed,

With a lot of posters panicking about our perceived lack of activity in the transfer window,I thought I would ask posters for their best 11 assuming all players are fit and healthy
This may explain why Carlo and Brands are prepared to wait till the summer to do business.
It gives them a chance to properly evaluate the squad and see what Carlo wants to improve on

I would go 4-3-3.
I know Carlo plays 4-4-2 but in my world you pick your best 11 players and make the formation fit

Pickford

Sidibe Holgate Mina Digne

Gbamin
Gomes

Bernard

Kean DCL Ricarlison

Good enough to take points of most teams and certainly good enough to have us comfortably top 6

Comfortably??

Status
Not open for further replies.