Our Best 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisan123

Player Valuation: £70m
With a lot of posters panicking about our perceived lack of activity in the transfer window,I thought I would ask posters for their best 11 assuming all players are fit and healthy
This may explain why Carlo and Brands are prepared to wait till the summer to do business.
It gives them a chance to properly evaluate the squad and see what Carlo wants to improve on

I would go 4-3-3.
I know Carlo plays 4-4-2 but in my world you pick your best 11 players and make the formation fit

Pickford

Sidibe Holgate Mina Digne

Gbamin
Gomes

Bernard

Kean DCL Ricarlison

Good enough to take points of most teams and certainly good enough to have us comfortably top 6

With a lot of posters panicking about our perceived lack of activity in the transfer window,I thought I would ask posters for their best 11 assuming all players are fit and healthy
This may explain why Carlo and Brands are prepared to wait till the summer to do business.
It gives them a chance to properly evaluate the squad and see what Carlo wants to improve on

I would go 4-3-3.
I know Carlo plays 4-4-2 but in my world you pick your best 11 players and make the formation fit

Pickford

Gbamin
Gomes

Bernard

Kean DCL Ricarlison

Good enough to take points of most teams and certainly good enough to have us comfortably top 6

Pretty much that, missing "legs" in midfield that though ,both gomes and gbamin aren't the fastest

I would go 4-3-3.

Pickford

Gbamin
Gomes

Bernard

Kean DCL Ricarlison

I agree, any signings we make need to be an improvement on this eleven. No more dross.

Status
Not open for further replies.