Our Annual Everton Fan Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interested to see the results. If they are not close to what most on here have said then we will know how many pathetic RS have filled in the survey.

Will be interested to see the results. If they are not close to what most on here have said then we will know how many pathetic RS have filled in the survey.

Saw a few 10s for the season rating on the preview results. Instantly purge those

To be sure/protect integrity of the survey we ensure it goes to a sample who we know are blues first. We capture the allocation/weighting and then keep a close eye on referrals and trends etc.

Within the first hour/200-500 replies, variance on any subject barely moves.

Forum fans and non forum fans are completely different.

Used to think similair but surveys over the years haven't shown this to be true.

Could be a difference between frequent posters on forums and typical non forum blues but high 90% of our traffic never post.

Plenty of leading questions on there about the board. I would be shocked if anyone has different opinions about the board in general. About 15 of the questions could be replaced by, "Do you think the board is [Poor language removed]" a) yes b) hell yes c) I didn't watch Everton the last 2 seasons

We all know how these scores are going to go. Why worry about them? Besides...once the poll is closed @GrandOldTeam will pop out the calculator, determine standard deviation, and give us the results we all know are coming...

4/10 for the season, perhaps rather generously, purely due to there being three worse teams than us.

Satisfied with Dyche, he did his job.

Avoid relegation next season, nothing has happened so far to make me believe we can do better.

Pretty much every other answer was the blood bath option.

Its a 2/10 season for me. Yes we thankfully limped over the line again and avoided the drop and the inevitable armegeddon that would've followed but that would've been a 0/10 season and I see no point in pretending that the season hasn't been an utter disaster from almost start to finish otherwise.

This is how the season question is going so far;

1685978056136.png

Status
Not open for further replies.