2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever way Oumar Niasse scores goals for EFC is fine by me the man has DIGNITY

set him up, set him up, set him up, set him up, set him up, set him up
set him up again, set him up again, set him up again, set him up again

a striker withhhhh DIGNNIIIITYYYY

sorry ill get me coat

Niasse player of the season nailed on. Just give him the award now.
His desire and determination is unmatched and hopefully infectious.
Will hit double figures easily mostly due to his willingness to chase and run non stop like a maniac. Shame his technique doesnt match his mental and physical attributes as then could well be dare i say world class.

Had to knock this one up too. The guy oozes class and should be an inspiration to the rest of the players in the squad. Absolutely love him. :)

5frwya.jpg

We haven’t had any boringly predictable heartwarming ‘zero to hero’ posts for a while where every post is exactly the same just reworded and in slightly different order. What are you all doing ffs?

“HE WOZ WIV OUT A LOKA AND WOZ TREETID TERRIBLY BY KOOMAN BUT YANO WAH HE NUKKULD DWN N GOT THAT LOKKA N GUESS HU STAID ERE LONGA MR KOOMAN? HOOZ LAFFIN NW?”

dont dislike the guy obviously because he's sound but fckin hell lads some of you absolutely gushing because he works hard

Naismith number 2 this, absolutely appalling at footy but runs hard and says a few good things so everyone writes poems abar him and that

Status
Not open for further replies.