2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont dislike the guy obviously because he's sound but fckin hell lads some of you absolutely gushing because he works hard

Naismith number 2 this, absolutely appalling at footy but runs hard and says a few good things so everyone writes poems abar him and that
But scores and without him we would probably be second from bottom right now,also he should have at least two assists but his teamates -sigurdson mainly, is gash and cant kick a ball in front of goal.
Make no mistake about how important his contribution has been!

But scores and without him we would probably be second from bottom right now,also he should have at least two assists but his teamates -sigurdson mainly, is gash and cant kick a ball in front of goal.
Make no mistake about how important his contribution has been!

won the game against bouremouth like and wouldn't have won that without him but other than that his goals haven't counted for nothing

well he did get the goal against Watford which spurred the comeback but that was a MAJOR goalkeeping error so it's a difficult one

won the game against bouremouth like and wouldn't have won that without him but other than that his goals haven't counted for nothing

well he did get the goal against Watford which spurred the comeback but that was a MAJOR goalkeeping error so it's a difficult one
You make your own luck by working hard and gambling on something falling to you, I'm sure his nickname from the spartak fans was 'the lucky one'. If Niasse didn't score that, do you really believe we'd of sparked a comeback? I didn't! He's also shown respect towards Everton fans, and humility- something we've seen very little from international players such as Schneiderlin and Mirallas. Ultimately we need better, but at the moment we don't have it.

You make your own luck by working hard and gambling on something falling to you, I'm sure his nickname from the spartak fans was 'the lucky one'. If Niasse didn't score that, do you really believe we'd of sparked a comeback? I didn't! He's also shown respect towards Everton fans, and humility- something we've seen very little from international players such as Schneiderlin and Mirallas. Ultimately we need better, but at the moment we don't have it.

cant agree on the luck part mate, take away your fondness for a minute, all he has done is run towards the keeper and the keepers ended up missing the ball and running past it, that's not working hard that's just doing his job! I don't think we would have won the game without the goal but im saying 95% of keepers in the prem would have come and collected that so it was down to the keeper being a crab not niasse being great

again agree about being respectful and that but why wouldn't he be on the money he gets paid?

not slating the lad at all but think our fans get abit too wet on certain type players

cant agree on the luck part mate, take away your fondness for a minute, all he has done is run towards the keeper and the keepers ended up missing the ball and running past it, that's not working hard that's just doing his job! I don't think we would have won the game without the goal but im saying 95% of keepers in the prem would have come and collected that so it was down to the keeper being a crab not niasse being great

again agree about being respectful and that but why wouldn't he be on the money he gets paid?

not slating the lad at all but think our fans get abit too wet on certain type players
How many times have you looked at us on the pitch and though- nothing falls for us ect? 'Luck' deffo is a part of hard work in a team sport. Never said Niasse was great, he's not by any stretch, but he doesn't give it up- see the chance Siggurdson should of buried. In a team of bedpissers and cowards (amazing considering the number of captains we've bought), he's never let his head drop.

How many times have you looked at us on the pitch and though- nothing falls for us ect? 'Luck' deffo is a part of hard work in a team sport. Never said Niasse was great, he's not by any stretch, but he doesn't give it up- see the chance Siggurdson should of buried. In a team of bedpissers and cowards (amazing considering the number of captains we've bought), he's never let his head drop.

feel dead argumentative here and defending bad underperformers like siggy but.... to be fair to sigursson he's cost the club 40 odd mill, big things expected of him, come into a struggling team he is under SERIOUS pressure to perform and it hasn't worked out ... were as niasse nothing was expected, people expected him to be awful so he can play without any pressure what so ever

bit of a different ball game

Except Niasse knocked it past him... It was his running AND his touch that took him round the keeper. People talking like it was just a complete miskick by the keeper because they just can't give him any credit for anything.

If that was Salah or Mane, they'd be talking about how fast and how clever they were.

feel dead argumentative here and defending bad underperformers like siggy but.... to be fair to sigursson he's cost the club 40 odd mill, big things expected of him, come into a struggling team he is under SERIOUS pressure to perform and it hasn't worked out ... were as niasse nothing was expected, people expected him to be awful so he can play without any pressure what so ever

bit of a different ball game
There's a difference in attitude. What do you think feels worse, pressure to perform because everyone thinks you're a top player, or everyone thinks you're a wife-beating, crap at football joke? The attitude improved towards Niasse stepped back on the pitch as he was humble and appreciative of his chance to be a footballer. Pressure or not, plus he never dictated his price- Siggy should of buried that chance- I haven't heard anyone boo him or slag him off during the match?

There's a difference in attitude. What do you think feels worse, pressure to perform because everyone thinks you're a top player, or everyone thinks you're a wife-beating, crap at football joke? The attitude improved towards Niasse stepped back on the pitch as he was humble and appreciative of his chance to be a footballer. Pressure or not, plus he never dictated his price- Siggy should of buried that chance- I haven't heard anyone boo him or [Poor language removed] him off during the match?

niasee has a different attitude and probably been harder for him, but I'd say 1 million perfect in the circumstances siggy would have been under more pressure to perform, some people thrive on it some don't, that's just how it is, never heard anyone boo him either but I didn't say I did?

niasee has a different attitude and probably been harder for him, but I'd say 1 million perfect in the circumstances siggy would have been under more pressure to perform, some people thrive on it some don't, that's just how it is, never heard anyone boo him either but I didn't say I did?
I didn't say you stated Gylfi wasn't getting support, I'm saying the pressure isn't coming from the fans. Klassen has gotten abuse, and looks like he's shrunk into his shell. Niasse doesn't give up, the majority of the senior players seem to- therein lies a big part of our struggles this year (although a big chunk is that we seem to have no clear set formation and strategy)

You see,you defeat your own argument by noting that he ruins towards the keeper. In fact, he runs for 90 minutes in every game. That alone is a talent which seems to be missing from the rest, whichever team we put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.