2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can’t watch his interviews without thinking fck off Koeman you horrible ****. Anyway, he’s gone thank fck!

Back to Oumar, he just oozes great attitude. He’s relentless on the pitch, like Cahill or Donovan, he plays way beyond his ability, due to his attitude to work. Doesn’t understand the idea of a lost cause.

If he’s happy to stay, I’d keep him even if we sign 2 strikers in Jan. You need that kind of attitude in a squad.

The ref should still have sent off the Watford player though, just because his foul didn't end up with the result he wanted doesn't mean it wasn't a professional foul.

There was no foul, the ref did not blow so no foul. If he had then it would have been a pen from a foul and a red card job. Has to be foul given first and foremost.

He's actually terrible at football but his attitude is world class. He scores through sheer commitment to giving his all.

Basically he's Stracqualursi the Second. Fair play to him.

At the final whistle he tries to flick the ball up and catch it and fails. Woeful in 80% of things you'd expect from a footballer but the 20% he does get right makes a show of a lot of footballers who do have the talent but not the application

If he keeps slotting then he deserves to be in the team doesn't he

At the final whistle he tries to flick the ball up and catch it and fails. Woeful in 80% of things you'd expect from a footballer but the 20% he does get right makes a show of a lot of footballers who do have the talent but not the application

If he keeps slotting then he deserves to be in the team doesn't he

God no. The very moment we get a striker who can contribute to the team in the build up, Niasse should be dropped and, being brutally honest, moved on, because he's nowhere near the level we aspire to be.

If I held that opinion on Lukaku, I'm not going to change it for Niasse! What I will say though is that in a struggling side he's absolutely what you want because his attitude is first rate. But for the longer term? No, absolutely not, but I hope he continues to earn a career in England around the lower reaches of this league for a few years as a result of what he's done here.

Oumar is a genuine hero. He's the perfect example even amongst the mess the club is in.

Pure commitment and tenacity. Deserves to play in the Premier League and we're unbelievably lucky he didn't go to Palace in the summer.

Well in lad.

Christ, imagine our striker situation right now if he had gone. Never thought I’d be saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.