2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not a great footballer but to compare him to Strac is ridiculous, he's ok not terrible but guess what? Strikers don't need to be great ball players. If he slots enough and maintains his phenomenal work rate then no one will care that he's no technical wiz

you're right but goals seem to happen when he is around more than anyone else we have at the moment. I wish I wasnt saying that because a club like ours should have a proper boss slotter. When he doesnt have to think about stuff seems to be when he s at his best.

He just seems to cause chaos in the penalty box, sort of like Paolo Wanchope used to do.

Spot on mate.

That revival and win would not have happened if that clown had got rid of him last day of the window.

If nothing else underlines what a terrible judge of football Koeman is then that does it.

Thank goodness that feller has nothing to do with the club anymore. An utter disaster.

Utter stain on the club. On par with Johnson for how bad he's wrecked this club

I really like his 'we still have a job to do' attitude. As soon as he scored he didn't stand there waiting for praise etc. he just grabbed the ball and ran back to the centre circle to get the game restarted. He's a nothing fancy, meat and potatoes type of player, who just wants to play football. Never gives up, and hounds the opposition every chance he gets. What's not to love :D

B3833E88-0024-4085-8E88-849595FA7238.jpeg

Legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.