2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well, big Oumar. Can't believe it has come to this. He has actually rescued our season, first against Bournemouth and now today. He was the only player who's head didn't go down at 2-0 today, he put our experienced players and our utterly dire coward of a "captain" to shame today. As well as that he was our only out ball for the first 60 minutes until Lookman came into it.

I used to make fun of him quite a bit but this is the full 180 for me. @chicoazul here I am to confess it once and for all. I LOVE BIG LIMITED OUMAR.
Let your bravery be the push for others to follow.

Father @orly prepare your confessional box please.

Man of the match, ran his socks off

His attitude and mental strength are unbelievable.

He has the touch of a leper but my god he puts in a shift. Showed some of his millionaire team mates with their fancy lockers how it’s done

Dont agree at all. Yes he has some poor touches but some of our 'technical' players show a lot worse regularly and nothing is said - there is still a pre-concieved idea that he's not a footballer.

Some of his hold up play is very good, the ball sticks most of the time or he manages to win a free kick. What he does lose, he works his socks off to recover.

My MOTM today, carried on when the rest had given up.

Status
Not open for further replies.