2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this guy is just abysmal and don't pretend he was a super talent to suit your agenda.

It's hard to grasp because there is absolutely zero point to give a contract to a sick-note who played 30 games over 6 years at the age of 27. What did he prove between 2009-2015 to warrent such contract? It was just damn bad management by giving out such contract.

You have never seen him play! How could you have?

There was no proper contract. As I said it had zero impact on anything at the club in terms of money or progress of other players so again...why is it such an issue? Its not bad management at all, there was zero risk attached to it.

Look, like many people you have taken a dislike to Koeman and you are letting your prejudice obscure your judgement. I have witnessed Niasse in the flesh ,so to speak ,many times and I can assure you that he is not good enough to play in the top league.
He's hardly played - in the flesh - intriguing lol
what bar did you meet him inlol

if he's still here after all the windows close, at the very least he's an option for the League Cup match against Sunderland.

don't forget in two weeks time, we have 4 matches in 9 days (Atalanta, United, Sunderland, Bournemouth) - we can't use the same forward line in all 4 and Rooney is in court the day after the United game, so who knows where his head will be.

You have never seen him play! How could you have?

There was no proper contract. As I said it had zero impact on anything at the club in terms of money or progress of other players so again...why is it such an issue? Its not bad management at all, there was zero risk attached to it.

I really don't need to see someone played to know he is tosh. 30 games over 6 years can you explain this? Injury, again as an excuse?

He was a sicknote and not proven anything as I said zero point to hand out the contract. What a waste.

if he's still here after all the windows close, at the very least he's an option for the League Cup match against Sunderland.

don't forget in two weeks time, we have 4 matches in 9 days (Atalanta, United, Sunderland, Bournemouth) - we can't use the same forward line in all 4 and Rooney is in court the day after the United game, so who knows where his head will be.
On his shoulders - he will get Fergies lawyer to get off that drive thing!

True that about Sunderland, but i have a bad feeling he will be too stubborn, we seen at Chelsea how 3 games in 6 was far too much, have the use the full squad

don't believe you went to the reserves in those days either as the first team were of that standard why botherlol

Believe what you like pal, Niasse is garbage - we've seen enough to know. Successive Everton managers have realised how bad he is, and they see more of him against actual senior players, than watching him against a team of kids

One day the story about his signature will come out

Believe what you like pal, Niasse is garbage - we've seen enough to know. Successive Everton managers have realised how bad he is, and they see more of him against actual senior players, than watching him against a team of kids

One day the story about his signature will come out
the same player who went to Hull and scored five one against the rd lot - argument over ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.