2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was responding that to Joey.

Phew...he played 30 games over 6 years in the clubs you have mentioned above. Why did you admit you never heard of him in 2015? You said Mattioni is a somewhat talented player and not a bad player, ok I am out of this conversation. Kissiock was talent too Chadwick was talent Jevons was talent that list just went on and on.
Ok the new lad from Split heard of him had you?
never noticed him or seen any positive post on him on here after the game yet we spend 8 million any buy is a gamble - let's hope the split guy is good?
had to laugh labeled as a forward meaning a striker when he is a winger.

Ok the new lad from Split heard of him had you?
never noticed him or seen any positive post on him on here after the game yet we spend 8 million any buy is a gamble - let's hope the split guy is good?
had to laugh labeled as a forward meaning a striker when he is a winger.

It's the manager and dof's job. And the last fraud who bought Niasse failed.

I was responding that to Joey.

Phew...he played 30 games over 6 years in the clubs you have mentioned above. Why did you admit you never heard of him in 2015? You said Mattioni is a somewhat talented player and not a bad player, ok I am out of this conversation. Kissiock was talent too Chadwick was talent Jevons was talent that list just went on and on.

Sigh.... he was touted to go on to big things. It wasn't a case of just being a young talent like a Phil Jevons.

When did I say I had never heard of him in 2015? Your argument is all over the place here!

I honestly don't see why its so hard to grasp the logic behind signing him on what equated to an extend trial and a chance for him to build up some fitness at a state of the art facility like Finch Farm.

It did not work out, so what? We lost nothing from it.

Niasse I can understand the griping, he cost 13.5M. Mattioni cost zero and was only brought in for the reasons I have already mentioned above.

Sigh.... he was touted to go on to big things. It wasn't a case of just being a young talent like a Phil Jevons.

When did I say I had never heard of him in 2015? Your argument is all over the place here!

I honestly don't see why its so hard to grasp the logic behind signing him on what equated to an extend trial and a chance for him to build up some fitness at a state of the art facility like Finch Farm.

It did not work out, so what? We lost nothing from it.

Niasse I can understand the griping, he cost 13.5M. Mattioni cost zero and was only brought in for the reasons I have already mentioned above.

Because this guy is just abysmal and don't pretend he was a super talent to suit your agenda.

It's hard to grasp because there is absolutely zero point to give a contract to a sick-note who played 30 games over 6 years at the age of 27. What did he prove between 2009-2015 to warrent such contract? It was just damn bad management by giving out such contract.

The post of a wife beater - and a drink drive player!
Look, like many people you have taken a dislike to Koeman and you are letting your prejudice obscure your judgement. I have witnessed Niasse in the flesh ,so to speak ,many times and I can assure you that he is not good enough to play in the top league.

Status
Not open for further replies.