2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
If results carry on like this JC he might just have to have a throw of the dice and bring him into the fold just for his sheer unpredictability.

No doubt Sunday it will have to be a 9-1-0 formation and hope beyond hope that we can punt a clearance into their net from kick off and defend for the other 94 minutes.
Things are going to have to get really desperate for Koeman to give him a chance. I was going to say throw him in for the derby but that's not till December and the way things are going Koeman could be gone by then!

I know he's not good enough, we all know he's not good enough, his last performance at Old Trafford was easily one of the worst I've ever seen....I still think he should be given a run out on Sunday.

Sad times.

Ill raise you Sandro's performance at Stamford Bridge this season. Was miles worse than anything Niasse has shown.

He will probably play against United and be hung out to dry because he will get no service and Koeman can turn around and use it as an excuse to not play him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.