2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
His general play was as bad at times as I remember, but let's be fair to him, he took that goal excellently.

Hard to know what to make of that. I'd say the goal and the way he took it, plus the fact he's more of a natural striker than Sandro seems to be means he'll probably get another chance, perhaps next week in The Europa League

His general play was as bad at times as I remember, but let's be fair to him, he took that goal excellently.

Hard to know what to make of that. I'd say the goal and the way he took it, plus the fact he's more of a natural striker than Sandro seems to be means he'll probably get another chance, perhaps next week in The Europa League

I didn't see the game, can you explain what was so bad with his 'general play?' Didn't run enough?

What a difference a few weeks make, on the brink of a move to Palace on deadline day, Everton career seemingly over without it truly starting to being given a public reprieve by the manager who didn't want him to coming on to the biggest noise of the night and scoring his first goal for the club

You anticipated my post!

My handsome African Prince
More precious than diamonds and gold
My black handsome African Prince
Your beauty and vigor make me speechless
Like a stallion among horses and ponies
You stand out from the crowd
Strong like a Lion, protecting its herd

Your speech, powerful and always with ease
Your words, full of wisdom and intelligence
Have become the tower of my strength
Always knowing what and how to say it
I salute you my African Prince
I humbly take out my heart to you
You are wonderfully and beautifully made
Strong, courageous, black, beautiful inside and out

Encouraging and supportive in hard times
Your way of perseverance is amazing
There is nothing you cannot do
My adorable African Prince
No one can ever take your place
Even if others see you as nothing
In my world you are the Kings of Kings
My Emperor, my guider and my everything.
That's the creepiest thing I've ever read on the internet

I didn't see the game, can you explain what was so bad with his 'general play?' Didn't run enough?

No, couldn't fault his effort.

More his touch, awareness and ability to execute basic short passes etc. You take some of that stuff for granted and he doesn't have it.

I'm not and don't think I'll ever be a fan, but his pace, strength and willingness to work are assets and they were on display, and you can't help but be impressed by the way he took his goal.

No, couldn't fault his effort.

More his touch, awareness and ability to execute basic short passes etc. You take some of that stuff for granted and he doesn't have it.

I'm not and don't think I'll ever be a fan, but his pace, strength and willingness to work are assets and they were on display, and you can't help but be impressed by the way he took his goal.
Yet he's been in our system for this long & nobody's tried to improve those areas. I guess that by 'exiling' him, there was no interest in bothering to try...

Status
Not open for further replies.