Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your point though, he's just put 2 crosses in low and hard that were cut out. Your honestly telling me you have never seen other PL players do that? Ross done exactly the same against Liverpool towards tge end of the game that had Koeman fuming - you think he needs to learn the art of wrapping his foot around a ball too?

The Oumar love-in is commendable

SEND IN THE CLOWNS!!!

giphy.gif

He's a big lump who will do a job down the leagues. But you see his real ability when he tries to pass, and especially cross. He crosses like I do. Just puts his laces through it as hard as he can and hopes it lands somewhere near the back stick. A very poor player. But least he seems to have a bit of application

He can't cross a ball from the right. Needs to be kept away from that side of the pitch.

Hope he does well anyway, had a [Poor language removed] time of it and any sort of run of decent performances means extra money for him or a back up for Rom. Win win.

Agree. Im baffled as to why some grown men seem to be delighted when he mis places a pass or slips like its some sort of reality show and he's the villain that they want to vote out.

He does well and we get money, simple

Agree. Im baffled as to why some grown men seem to be delighted when he mis places a pass or slips like its some sort of reality show and he's the villain that they want to vote out.

He does well and we get money, simple

I'd like to hope the laughter is at the ineptitude of our then scouting system under Martinez and not the player himself.

He's absolutely terrible but he scored today when he couldn't miss just hope some team buy him for 5m or so.

He lacks the basic things of a footballer, I genuinely don't think he'd make it in any top league and I think he'd struggle badly in the championship too.

But good luck to him I want us to get some money for him

Status
Not open for further replies.