Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently Niasse once played in Turkey. I have a Turkish friend. When I told him we were linked with him he said he was an ok player, then when I told him the fee was around 20m USD he couldn't stop laughing and said it was about 5 times too much. Now whenever we play he asks about Niasse and it's getting embarrassing.

So apparently Niasse once played in Turkey. I have a Turkish friend. When I told him we were linked with him he said he was an ok player, then when I told him the fee was around 20m USD he couldn't stop laughing and said it was about 5 times too much. Now whenever we play he asks about Niasse and it's getting embarrassing.
Just give him a solid pre-season and come August we'll have a Thierry Henry on our hands

Just give him a solid pre-season and come August we'll have a Thierry Henry on our hands
funny you should mention thierry henry

when he joined arsenal he had scored only scored 3 goals in 16 games for juventus. he was also signed for 11 million which back in 1999 raised alot of eyebrows.

he also failed to score in his first 8 games at arsenal

the irony is you insult my intelligence yet you don't even know those facts lol

Last edited:
funny you should mention thierry henry

when he joined arsenal he had scored only scored 3 goals in 16 games for juventus. he was also signed for 11 million which back in 1999 raised alot of eyebrows.

he also failed to score in his first 8 games at arsenal

the irony is you insult my intelligence yet you don't even know those facts lol
Oh I do but I also know that Thierry Henry could play football before he signed for the arsenal

Oh and have a desperate lol back Roberto

Oh I do but I also know that Thierry Henry could play football before he signed for the arsenal

Oh and have a desperate lol back Roberto
Oh I'm sure you did Deggo seeing as you know everything. I bet you probably also scouted Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Malmo and tipped Ajax off about his potential ability.

P.S. I wish I was Roberto, earning 50k a week to do nowt. Living the dream.

From what I've seen I'm unimpressed. I can't say I'm hopeful, but if he turns it round then great.

Can't imagine it's an easy or great time to join the club. Fans seething and outwardly showing discontent, demoralised and arguably divided squad, and a manager who is clearly seeing his tenure unravel.

Suppose his bloopers reel provides some comic relief, so not all gloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.