Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a football club. Occasionally different groups train with each other. Also, I think that as part of getting him he must have trained with them.
Also just met David Unsworth and Jor Royal. Made up!!!!

Great stuff mate , fantastic. Everyone I know that has met Big Joe thinks he is ace.

Did they talk about anything other topics like Martinez?

The more he plays the less we can sell him for, hide him away until the end of the season and maybe we can sell him back to The Russian league for 5m come the summer.

do the under 21's train with the first team?

what is he struggling to cope with? fitness? he played week in and week out in russia how can be unfit here but fit as a fiddle in russia?

i just feel like there's just a massive chinese whispers conspiracy going on

if he was completely out of his depth martinez would not have started him in the last two games

the first game he was one of our best players and linked up really well with barkley

the second game he almost scored, just cos he missed does not mean he should be written off.
Hello Roberto

What are ya up to tonight?

Great stuff mate , fantastic. Everyone I know that has met Big Joe thinks he is ace.

Did they talk about anything other topics like Martinez?
I didn't feel it was fair to ask them. Joe just said new season next year and Leicester have given us hope.
The u21s played The Isle of Man and beat them 3 - 0. IOM are managed by one of Joe's old players and it was their centenary year.
To be honest I just had a stupid cheesy grin on my face because I met them both!

Was the Russia's best player vote a joke? Russian humour at its finest?!

Then the chairman thought, well what the hell, let's see if anyone bites...

He really is awful. Let's just sell asap and hope to get around 4/5m and pretend we never signed him in the first place. Disgraceful waste of money by Martinez.

I'd be shocked if we actually paid that type of money for him in reality. That transfer fee is as authentic as the bid for Alan Shearer

Status
Not open for further replies.