Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

its funny how quick everton fans are to write off a player

he'll probably score 5 goals against liverpool next season and still get slagged off.

I would happily wager he wont score 5 goals in the premier league in his career.. let alone 5 against the rs next year

Yes fans are very quick to write people off, i agree but i mean this guy is showing almost unheralded levels of technical competence which settling in and match fitness cannot explain

No he won't. I am just coming back from the Isle of Man on a boat and the u21 team are onboard. The feedback I got is that there better players in the u18s.
He is struggling to cope in training.
do the under 21's train with the first team?

what is he struggling to cope with? fitness? he played week in and week out in russia how can be unfit here but fit as a fiddle in russia?

i just feel like there's just a massive chinese whispers conspiracy going on

if he was completely out of his depth martinez would not have started him in the last two games

the first game he was one of our best players and linked up really well with barkley

the second game he almost scored, just cos he missed does not mean he should be written off.

I would happily wager he wont score 5 goals in the premier league in his career.. let alone 5 against the rs next year

Yes fans are very quick to write people off, i agree but i mean this guy is showing almost unheralded levels of technical competence which settling in and match fitness cannot explain
The yak was less than useless when he was unfit. I remember the 'powerhouse' falling over as much as Niasse. He could pick a pass though!

Some Everton fans will back any player no matter what while he's part of the team, that's just what they do. Then when they leave they'll shrug their shoulders and get behind the next lad who pulls on a blue shirt.

Luckily I'm not as blinkered as that and you don't have to wait until he's shipped off with his tail between his legs for a knockdown fee. I can tell you now he's horrific.

Anyone with half a brain can see he is miles off what's required. For the Premier League never mind a club with our aspirations. (If we have any)

Martinez should leave him out until the end of the season, he is either awful, unfit or a combination of both.

Unsure why people want him to continue to get minutes, he is struggling big time.

do the under 21's train with the first team?

what is he struggling to cope with? fitness? he played week in and week out in russia how can be unfit here but fit as a fiddle in russia?

i just feel like there's just a massive chinese whispers conspiracy going on

if he was completely out of his depth martinez would not have started him in the last two games

the first game he was one of our best players and linked up really well with barkley

the second game he almost scored, just cos he missed does not mean he should be written off.
It's a football club. Occasionally different groups train with each other. Also, I think that as part of getting him he must have trained with them.
Also just met David Unsworth and Jor Royal. Made up!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.