Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've not done great with this Russian league have we?

McGeady
Billyivefirgottenhisnamenitov
Niasse

Shall we just leave it alone now.

Yesterday was the first time I had a look at him in the flesh. Jez he's complete rubbish. I thought some guys were going over the top with tgeir comments on hear but my ma is a better football player than this guy.

No mate the Straq really was crap.
GTFO2.jpg

in my opinion he could be our cedric bakambu

he's got the pace to beat defenders, he's constantly looking for options as soon as he gets the ball, he linked up really well with Barkley on a few occassions

he's willing to close down players off the ball

lukaku think's he's some ballon d'or winner with messi, neymar, ronaldo, suarez and bale all combined into one.

his arrogance stinks the place out, at least watching niasse give a crap running his tits off is a fresh breath of air for once. there's a player you might have heard of at leicester called Jamie Vardy who does the same thing.
He's sh**e ,absolutely sh**e . Well done Roberto , had your pants pulled down .

I got a text of my brother (Non everton fan) saying wtf is this Niasse... he is the worst footballer I have seen

... My brother rarely texts me about football ...... enough said imo

Those YouTube clips, Jesus wept, I've never laughed at a player for being so poor before. I think I preferred it when he didn't play, a bit less embarrassing for all involved that way.

Straq was actually more effective for us: he had energy and ran loads, that alone caused the opposition to sometimes have to work for their money.

And Beckford was miles better than either of them.

Said it before, the Niasse deal is utter dodge...should be investigated.

Status
Not open for further replies.