Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the goals. His second was a decent finish, but his first was so clumsy and awkward. He almost gave the ball away twice. Not saying I'm not happy for the guy AND we might get some good cash back out of this, but we made the right move in moving him on I think. He just doesn't look good enough.

What??? His first was a good run in behind...one touch and a composed finish.

I dunno man, it seems like he took WAAAAY too much of a touch on that but got lucky. It goes the right direction for him and allows him to connect and slot it past the keeper. The finish wasn't too bad. He always looks awkward to me though. Have to go and watch it again I guess. Mebbe I'm being too harsh on the fella. Still don't want him back mind.

Mate, it could have been a Van Basten volley and people would find issue.

He made a well timed run and slotted the ball around the keeper at a tight angle - a lot of forwards would have hit the keeper but it was a good finish. The fact that he's regularly playing and scoring doesnt fit with the 'he's a competition winner/he's not a professional footballer' shouts that gullable people actually believed and they dont like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.