Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not a loan, he will only be worth 1m by the end of that. Need to sell to get some back back even if it's only 6m.
I'm not sure we could even give him away, shocking player.
Something is not right in the deal we did, £13.5 for him, someone somewhere has made a bob or two of of this.

I can actually see him doing well at Hull.

It's like when you go out for the day and leave the dog tied up at home. Once you get back and let him out for a run, he's so damn grateful that he licks you all over and will do anything for a bone.

Maybe a tad hopeful, but I don't feel he's been treated very well this season and I hope he manages to prove himself on-field with them.

Surely there's a player in there somewhere? Be funny if he starts tearing it up for them (probably in the Championship next season if the move is made permanent).

No not a loan, he will only be worth 1m by the end of that. Need to sell to get some back back even if it's only 6m.
I'd be happy to let him go for free just to get the useless parasite off the wage bill. We'd be better just cutting out losses and taking the best we can get off the first club stupid enough to make ANY kind of offer.

Be funny if they got him and the manager never played him. Just took one look in training and told him he wasn't part of the team.

Don't see the point in a loan deal because they'll take one look at him and realise he's awful, then won't sign him permanently. All this money flying around and still nobody will give us a few million for our dregs.

If we get a penalty bring him on to take it, hopefully he scores and we can flog him to the chinese as a "Premier League Scorer"

What did Hull do to deserve this?

Aren't things bad enough for them?

To Be fair... their striker has not scored a single goal for them... so he can't score any less than him... work hard niasse and hopefully for everyone you will get your move

Status
Not open for further replies.