2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt matter whos linked, hes going to turn down the opportunity to play. I really did have a lot of respect for him for his work ethic, but thats completely gone now with his refusal to go play on loan somewhere, rather than sit and not get to play for a year.

I'd rather have a winger playing it by ear than Oumar playing it off his arse every five minutes.

Would you consider Naisse to be a striker

Yes, Niasse is a striker

He's a bad footballer at this level, but he understands what the role itself entails at least

It's always better to play the person who actually plays in the position in question

It's why I always suggested Garbutt over Martina because at least the former was actually a left back

Yes, Niasse is a striker

He's a bad footballer at this level, but he understands what the role itself entails at least

It's always better to play the person who actually plays in the position in question

It's why I always suggested Garbutt over Martina because at least the former was actually a left back

Walcott has probably played as many games up front as Oumar in his career.

And I'm not entirely convinced Niasse is a shining example of how to play as a striker.

Yes, Niasse is a striker

Garbutt over Martina is like saying do you want me to volley you in the right bollock or the left.

Ok, I've got it. Send him to Rangers, let the SNP keep Scotland in the EU, and when he tries to come back, don't allow him a visa. Simple!;)

Him, Bolasie, Tosun, Keane, Walcott, Schneiderlin, Iwobi and Sigurdsson worst eight pound-for-pound signings in our history.

Fees: 13m, 27m, 27m, 30m, 20m, 20m, 25m, 45m.
207m

Weekly wages: 60k, 75k, 60k, 75k, 100k, 120k, 75k, 100k.

Wages over average four-year contract:
138m

345m spent on those eight players.

It's hard to say who is the absolute worst of the worst though as there is so much competition.

Him, Bolasie, Tosun, Keane, Walcott, Schneiderlin, Iwobi and Sigurdsson worst eight pound-for-pound signings in our history.

Fees: 13m, 27m, 27m, 30m, 20m, 20m, 25m, 45m.
207m

Weekly wages: 60k, 75k, 60k, 75k, 100k, 120k, 75k, 100k.

Wages over average four-year contract:
138m

345m spent on those eight players.

It's hard to say who is the absolute worst of the worst though as there is so much competition.

Iwobi isn't a bad player FFS just give him some time to adapt

Status
Not open for further replies.